The former Fashion Director at Reformation launched STAUD two years ago with partner George Augusto, and it quickly caught the attention of Alexa Chung and Leandra Medine (Man Repeller). Each collection is inspired by editorials of Betty Catroux, vintage clothing and downtown street art.
For the first time since the early 2000s, the clear PVC bag is back. Making the perfect spring/summer accessory to take you from the beach to the street. These bags are flying off the shelves place your pre-order with Bergdorf’s now!!!
- Staud Shirley Colorblock Mini Tote Pink $195
- Staud Shirley Colorblock Mini Tote Black/White $195
- Staud PVC and Leather Shirley Tote Bag White $210
- Staud Shirley Clear PVC and Leather Tote Bag Black $210
- Staud Shirley Clear PVC and Crocodile Embossed Tote $210
Founded by stylist and designer Rebecca Hessel Cohen, LOVESHACKFANCY captures the relaxed bohemian spirit of a globe-trotting lifestyle. The collections embody a “luxe gypsy sensibility,” and include effortless dresses that are perfect for the city or beach.
- Jodie Dress $475 and click here for more sizes. I love the color of this 100% cotton voile eyelet embroidery dress.
- Alanis Dress $295 This short cotton flirty dress is on point with this summer’s ruffle trend. All White Version from Intermix at 40% off click here.
- Rosalie Dress A classic, romantic, and soft cotton voile dress.
- Eden Dress $295 Praire chic blue and white stripe gauze dress. Click here for sleeveless version $295
Feel fresh going into the Memorial Day Weekend! I am always in search of an aluminum free deodorant that actually works. I have tried many, and these are a few of my favorites.
- Taketumi Charcoal Deodorant Lime Mint $22 The first bamboo charcoal deodorant stick. Ta-keh-su-mee, known as bamboo charcoal, is a time-honored Japanese secret for odor control and detoxification. I like this one because it’s in a stick form. I have tried the charcoal pastes, and they are not easy to apply.
- Ursa Major NO B.S Deodorant $18 An unscented, baking soda-free deodorant that eliminates underarm odor and absorbs excess moisture. It also comes in different scents.
- Origins No Offense Deodorant $19 No offense alcohol and aluminum free deodorant. I love the smell of this one. It’s currently on rotation in our house.
- Earth Mama Natural Deodorant $9.99 Contains organic grapefruit, tangerine and calendula. NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum. It also comes in Ginger Aid, Calming Lavender, and Non-Scented. I’m a big fan of this brand! They create safe organic products that work!
- Schmitt’s Bergamont Lime Deodorant $17 Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum. Scented with essential oils; no artificial fragrance. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates. This is also a favorite.
I’m switching up my bright white jeans this spring/summer for cream jeans!
- MOTHER Rascal Ankle Snippet Jean $198 The Rascal has been my go-to jean for the last year. Shop bop just got this color in, and has full size run.
- AG Stretch Cigarette Jean $198 These are a cropped straight mid-rise jean.
- Rachel Comey Slim Legion Jean $345 The Legion jean has 1% stretch, and a raw cropped wide leg hem.
- The Great Straight A Jean $265 These natural colored jeans are a cropped straight leg with a raw hem.
- MOTHER The Flirt Chew $228 They are not as stretchy as the usual MOTHER jean. I usually size down in MOTHER but not in these. Sizing is limited so if you don’t find your size, here is another alternative High Waisted Looker Ankle Fray $198
With the upcoming nuptial this weekend I wanted to recreate one of my favorite casual Megan Markle looks.
- The Husband Shirt by Misha Nanoo $185 a similar option for less Drapey Oversized Boyfriend Shirt $72
- MOTHER The Looker Frayed Ankle $228 These are the perfect skinny jeans.
- Adina Reyter 14k Gold Three Diamond Earrings $498 and Megan has also been seen wearing this necklace Maya Brenner Personalized Mini 3 Letter Star Necklace $420
- Valentino Rockstud Ballerina Flat $745 & Chloe Lauren Scalloped Ballet Flat $495 & a less expensive option Sam Edelman Rodney Pointy Toe d’Orsay Flat $99.95 I have the Sam Edelman’s in a different color, and they are really comfortable. The interior of the shoe has a soft cushion bed.
- Finlay Percy Sunglasses $180 (May 30th ship date) & almost identical option Illesteva Sterling Sunglasses $220
- Everlane Women’s Market Tote $165 order now & will ship June & another similar option Mansur Gabriel Large Tote $585
I have an event this week that I need to wear all white to. I went to Bloomies and Nordstrom and struck out. I popped into Club Monaco, and they had so many choices it was hard to decide. This is what I found.
- Long Sleeve Jorel Top $168 I got this top because it’s so easy to wear. You can dress it up or down. I will be dressing it up with the all white pants (#8 above) for my luncheon.
- Pallayy Dress $195 – I’m always drawn to tassels or fringe maybe because it reminds me of vacation. This dress is short but loose fitting great for warm summers days.
- Rheah Jumpsuit $248 Whenever I’m looking for a jumpsuit I hit Club Monaco. They always have several to choose from. I love the front tie, and the wide cropped leg on this jumper.
- Amelee Pant $168 I thought these were so cute but couldn’t try them on because they were sold out in my size at the store. They have plenty in stock on-line. I love the blue and white stripe and the cut.
- Leredey Dress $228 This silhouette is simple and elegant.
- Sannah Jumpsuit $269.50 Modern clean line jumpsuit in white.
- Ohnay Top $175 This top is light weight and airy. I love the bright red embroidery and tassels.
- Magnus Pant $148 These pants are stretchy, cropped, and have a kicked flare. The back pant leg has a seam down the middle of each leg which creates a slimming silhouette. They run a little big so I would size down. They are so comfortable! I got them in white but will be ordering the black as well.