I love the above leopard dress Giovanna Gaattaglia is wearing from NYFW. I have created a more casual look for everyday wear.
- Alice + Olivia Rosette Dress $350 look for less click here (sizing is limited). I am seeing quite a bit of leopard print all around the board and I’m loving it!
- Women’s Modern Utility Jacket $78 This is great jacket for the price. A utility jacket is a wardrobe staple.
- Hunting Season Leopard Trunk $695 Look for less click here. This versatile round bag from Hunting Season is crafted from leopard-print calf hair and black leather.
- Sam Edelman Glenn Stud Sandal $100 Sam Edelman makes comfortable, affordable, and trendy sandals for Summer.
When Summer rolls around I like to accessorize with turquoise jewelry. I love the mix of turquoise and gold together. I just got a new pair of turquoise studs I can’t wait to wear them! Here are some of my favorite pieces. Happy shopping!
- Bronzallue Pinky Ring $129 I love a pinkie ring especially in turquoise and gold.
- Jennifer Meyer 14k Gold Turquoise Flower Necklace $450 Pretty soon we will be able to see all of Jennifer Meyer’s pieces in person in her new Palisades Village store. I love this flower necklace along with the matching earrings from my Garden Party post.
- Maria Tase 14k Turquoise Gold Huggie $410 These huggies are dainty on LOVE THEM! You can get a pair or just buy one and wear it in your double piercing.
- Jennifer Zeuner Iris Turquoise Pendant $330 Pendant and coin necklaces are trending. I like the length of this one because you can layer it with shorter pieces.
- Andrea Fohrman Crescent Moon 18K Earrings $1150 These crescent moon earrings are the perfect size, and look great worn or mixed with other earrings.
- Adina Reuter 14k Gold Teardrop Necklace $473 This simple tear drop necklace sits right below the collarbone, and adds a nice pop of color to your outfit.
- Frederic Sage Turquoise Cabochon Diamond Earrings $1495 These are almost identical to the turquoise studs I just got. I have been eyeing them for quite some time.
- Sydney Evan Rainbow Evil Eye Studs $640 Rainbow jewelry is very popular this summer, and I like the mix of rainbow and turquoise together.
It’s not just the Kardashians that are insta-famous….this silk leopard print skirt from Réalisation Par is trending BIG TIME all over instagram. The Naomi Skirt should have it’s own insta account! I think this style skirt looks particularly cute with a pair of white sneakers and a white tee. It’s currently out of stock 😢 but should be restocked soon. Have no fear there are so many similar options while you wait for this one.
- Alice + Olivia Athena Leopard Spot Skirt $295
- Ganni Calla Leopard Print Skirt $270
- UO Leopard Print Button Down Midi $69
- Zara Leopard Midi Skirt $29.99
- Altuzarra Caroline Leopard Print Skirt $795
- Other Stories Jacquard Midi Skirt $85
photo: @manrepeller @sabina.socol @lucywilliams02
Check Your Head is the third studio album by American hip hop group Beastie Boys, released on April 21, 1992 by Capitol Records. One of my favorites!
- Solid & Striped x RE/DONE Malibu Sweatshirt $195 Part of a collaboration between Solid & Striped and cult LA label RE/DONE, this ‘The Malibu’ hooded top has a cool West Coast vibe.
- Rag & Bone Ridley Gingham Sweater $350 This cozy Rag & Bone sweater just arrived at Nordstrom.
- Louis Vuitton Noe BB Damier Azur Canvas $1230 The bucket bag is trending big time! I love this classic one from Louis Vuitton.
- Clare V. Flat Clutch $245 This beaded evening clutch will spruce up an evening out on the town.
- Solid & Striped RE/DONE The Malibu Checked Swimsuit $170 black color way click here. Created in Water Mill, New York, Solid & Striped strives for elegance and simplicity with its swimwear collections. Everything is made from the finest European and Japanese fabrics.
- Vans Classic Checker Sneaker $49.95 Favorites of skateboarders and surfers alike since 1966.
I am always on the hunt for a cozy cotton sweater to throw on at the beach or in the evenings lounging outdoors. Here are some of my favorites.
- LL Bean Fisherman Sweater $99 LL Bean makes a beautiful classic fisherman sweater that will last forever.
- Other Stories Belted Cardigan $115 and Chunky Knit Cardigan $115 Other Stores a one-stop styling destination filled with collections from three design studios in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles. They have well priced designs and lots of cotton t-shirts and sweaters.
- Veronica Beard Moss Sweater $295 I love this 3/4 sleeve nautical inspired cable cotton sweater.
- Other Stories Rib Knit Sweater $85 and Chunky Rib Knit Sweater $85 Additional cotton options from Other Stories.
- A.P.C. Edina Sweater $105 and A.P.C. Prisca Sweater $185. A.P.C. makes some of my favorite cotton sweaters. I have been wearing my Prisca for years and it still looks great. These are both on sale which is a bonus!
- Jenni Kayne California Striped Crewneck Sweater $295 and Cotton Fisherman Sweater $295 Jenni Kayne has several classic cotton options this season.
Paper bag pants are a flattering, sophisticated, and comfortable alternative to the skinny styles we’ve been gravitating toward for years. Wear them with a tucked-in top to make your waist look extra teeny-tiny or a shrunken tee. These are the perfect travel pant that can go from the plane to the dinner table.
- AG Darena Pant $298
- FRAME Paper Bag Trouser $260
- Club Monoco Braynna Pant $188
- Rebecca Taylor La Vie Twill Pant $110 (on sale at goop.com)
- Zara Linen Pant with Belt $49.90
- Zara Jogger Pant with Tie Belt $39.90
- This is the Great Convertible Trouser $285
I’m ready to replenish my t-shirts and get some fresh inventory. Here are some on my wish list:
- Stories Basic Straight Fit T-Shirt $25 Love the dusty rose color.
- RE/DONE The Classic Black T-Shirt $78 A classic black tee is a wardrobe staple.
- La Ligne Embroidered Cotton Jersey $115 La Ligne is a chic brand that believes all the best things in fashion are universal, timeless, and classic.
- Hanes x Karla The Crew Tee $30 Karla Welch one of Hollywood’s A list stylist’s teamed up with Hane’s to debut a collection of white t-shirts.
- Contrast Neck Striped Tee $29 Another great T from stories and you can’t beat the price.
- Comme Des Garçons PLAY $98 additional color way click here. Always a fan of the PLAY short sleeve and long sleeve tee’s.
- Print Shop T-Shirt $40 Kate Spade founding partner Pamela Bell (my old boss) has started an activist minded brand with “wear what you care about” point of view. All the t-shirts are made in the USA.
I’m definitely MAD ABOUT PLAID! Think Cher from Clueless, the 90’s plaids are back! My inner prepster always has room for plaid Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall.
- ANNIE BING Plaid Blazer $349 look for less on sale at J. Crew click here.
- Veronica Beard Plaid Pant $395
- The Great Melody Top $285 additional color way click here look for less click here.
- Burberry Checked Twill Leather Shoulder Bag $995
- Ganni Charron Skirt $190
- Veronica Beard Rowe Dress $495 top version Candice Top $350
- Veronica Beard Farrow Pant $385 look for less click here.