These cool temps have me grabbing for my cozy Patagonia fleece. Here are my favorite styles that I want to wear season after season.
- Classic Retro X Jacket $199 I love the natural with arrow red, and the fatigue green.
- Nano Puff Jacket $199 & Nano Puff Vest $149 I like the black, navy, and birch white.
- Patagonia Re-Tool Snap Pullover $119 I like the solid black.
- Woolyester Fleece Pullover $139 I like the oatmeal heather.
- Prow Bomber $199 I like the black, fatigue green, and Navy.
- Down Sweater $229 & Down Vest $179 I like all the basic colors.
- Bivy Hooded Vest $179 I like all the color combos this vest comes in.
- Anine Bing Vintage Sweatshirt Shopbop $169 Shopbop is starting their tiered sale today 15% off orders $200 up to 25% off orders up to $800 with code MORE18 click here to check it out.
- Balenciaga Bracelet Barney’s $245
- Jenni Kayne Fisherman Crewneck Sweater Nordstrom $395
- Common Projects Almond Toe Bootie Nordstrom $361.90 Part of the designer sale at Nordstrom. These are gorgeous classic black boots.
- T by Alexander Wang Wash and Go Woven Slip Skirt $179 On sale at Neiman’s love this skirt!
- Saint Laurent Micro Lou Stud Belt Bag/Crossbody Bag Nordstrom $1,150
So many sales!!! Today is Nordstrom’s designer clearance sale make sure to check it out here for great deals on designer apparel, shoes, and bags.
There’s a new type of personalized jewelry getting a lot of buzz….Zodiac necklaces, earrings, and rings!
- Lulu Frost Zodiac Jewelry Lulu Frost jewelry was founded in New York City in 2004. Designer Lisa Salzer is known for creating pieces with a blend of antique and modern elements. I LOVE her Zodiac collection!
- CatbirdNYC Zodiac Talent Ring $124
- Stone and Strand Zodiac Gold and Diamond Necklace $275
- Celestial Pendant Necklace $58
- Brooke Gregson 14K Gold and Diamond Zodiac Necklace $1400-$2000
I’ve been wearing a lot of casual cottons sweaters with jeans and slides. All these items are in my current rotation.
- AMO Classic Tee Heather Gray $95 Great fit just the right length.
- Jenni Kayne Pony Mule Nordstrom $425 I love the shape of these Jenni Kayne slides. They are comfortable and easy to throw on.
- Everlane Cotton Long Sleeve Crew $68 Everlane runs big make sure to size down. This is a lightweight cotton sweater.
- Mother The High Rise Looker $228 Comfortable and extremely flattering.
- Everlane Texture Cotton Sweater $88 Nice chunky knit sweater & Everlane Soft Cotton Square Crew $68 Slightly cropped but loose fitting and super soft.
- Birkenstock Boston Shearling Forest Green $165 These are comfortable and cozy especially first thing in the morning. The forest green is sold out at several stores but found them at Saks.
- AMO Cropped Sweatshirt $86 & Amo Raglan Loved Baseball Shirt $65 AMO denim makes casual, cute, and practical cotton pieces.
Brooklyn based designer Wendi Reed who is known for here quirky and whimsical designs has teamed up with J. Crew to create a “preppy-style” Royal Tenenbaum inspired collection.
- The Reed X J. Crew Sparkly Fair Isle Sweater $98
- The Reeds X J Crew Ski Sweater $78
- The Reeds X J. Crew Rainbow Cable Sweater $98
- The Reeds J. Crew Crewneck Sweater $128
- The Reeds X J. Crew Buffalo Check Sweater Jacket $268 (not pictured above)
- The Reed X J. Crew Buffalo Check Cardigan $168 (not pictured above)
Tis the season for sales! Intermix is having a designer sale with 65% off hundreds of new sale items click here to check it out. Shopbop is also running THE BIG FALL SALE click here to check it out.
There’s a new bag hitting the streets and it’s the sloppy, slouchy, shopper. With brands like Hayward, designer Marin Hopper (daughter of Dennis Hopper) is creating luxury fashion that is inspired by old Hollywood glamour. Along with Ashish Gupta a native of Delhi who graduated from Central Saint Martins before launching her label Ashish. These two designers are creating fashionable and fun bags for the season.
Don’t forget to check out my Julesee SHOP IT page on my blog, and shop by favorite stores (in my sidebar) for the holiday season. I have been updating my shop daily with new and fresh fashion for the holiday season.
- ASHISH Sequin Classic Shopper Tote $448
- ASHISH Sequin Classic Shopper Tote $448
- Hayward Crushed Velvet Mini Shopper $490 click here for the pink color way.
- Hayward Colorblock Shopper Tote $890
- Hayward Corduroy Shopper $790
- Hayward Embroidered Flower Mini Shopper $925
- Hayward Velvet Brocade Mini Shopper $790 On pre-order now. Moda Operandi has several pre-order styles click here to see them all.
- Pixie Market Leopard Faux Fur Pull Through Bag $108
- Mini Faux Fur Shopper $34.99 (not pictured above)
photo: @justinelee425 @haywardhouseny