I want to thank everyone for supporting my blog this year. I love hearing your feedback, comments, and suggestions as it helps me create better content. I have learned so much and continue to be inspired each and every day.
I’m closing out the year with the person that has been a big fixture on my blog in 2019. Last year it was Megan Markle and this year it’s Katie Holmes. She’s been one to watch with her infamous street style moment hailing a cab in her cashmere cardigan and bralette. New York City has been her personal runway expressing her effortless street style and stepping it up for her elegant red carpet ensembles. Some of my favorite looks listed below starting clockwise from the top left.
- Asymmetric Black Mini Saint Laurent, Net-a-Porter. Look for less Reformation. See the whole look here.
- Scarlet Oversized Puff Sleeve Cardigan Khaite, Bergdorf’s and Cashmere Bralette Khaite. Shoes are Suede Logo Mule Chloe, Net-a-Porter.
- Espionage Silk Asymmetrical Dress Zimmermann, $370. ON SALE! See the whole look here.
- Grant Knotted Wool Silk Blazer and Pants Gabriella Heart, Bergdorf Goodman.
- Insaria Short Logo Sleeve Sweater Gucci, Net-a-Porter.
- Red Chanel Tweed Jacket and jeans with Jimmy Choo white pumps.
- Teddy Bear Coat Max Mara, Net-a-Porter. Look for less BB Dakota, Revolve.
- Satin Gown Philosophy Di Lorenzo, Moda Operandi. Boots are Zebra Print Calf Hair Khaite, Net-a-Porter.
Lastly, my most viewed posts of the year are In The Navy (Gwyneth Paltrow street style), Feeling Groovy (Julie Sardinia in a boho maxi), Work-it (Jessica Alba street style), Lumberjack (Anine Bing Buffalo Check Shacket), and Royal Routine (Megan Markle’s beauty routine).
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!