- 1 pound ground beef, chicken, or turkey
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans (with juice)
- 1 can pinto beans (with juice)
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 1 1/2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- a dash of your favorite hot sauce to add some spice
Brown your meat in the skillet. Place your meat in the slow cooker along with all the other ingredients and let it cook for 6-8 hours on low.
Serve with shredded mexican cheese and your favorite tortilla chip.
If you don’t have a slow cooker All Clad makes a nice one. All-Clad Slow Cooker Amazon, $179.