Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had friends over for a social distancing Middle Eastern dinner. On the menu was my lavash chips, smashed potatoes, shawarma chicken, and Israeli salad. Dave and I tried several new California wines that came highly recommended (mini wine tasting), Santa Lucia Highlands Wine 2018, Green & Red Vineyard Zinfandel, and O’Shaughnessy Cabernet 2017 (tasted in the order listed). We finished off the weekend with a NYC themed Father’s Day which consisted of Magnolia Bakery Banana pudding, a Father’s Day Gift Box from Katz’s Deli, and dinner with my family.
Lastly, I reached out to friends over the weekend for road trip suggestions. One of my friends who’s always in the know recommended Airstream Glamping which was the inspiration for today’s post…Camp Out!
- The Shaker Camo Short Mother Denim, $168. Additional sizing here.
- Madewell x Free & Easy Long Sleeve Graphic Tee Madewell, $59.50.
- Hansel From Basel Dapple Hiking Boot Socks Anthropologie, $28. I was obsessed with the Vasque Sundowner boots when I was in high school..still think they are cool!
- Kerri Rosenthal Imperfect Heart Weekender Bag Anthropologie, $188. Love!
- Hurricane Steel Lantern Anthropologie, $40.
- Sunnylife Croquet Set Anthropologie, $40.
- Xirena Finn Top Mother Denim, $281.
- Freedom Moses Pool Slides Saks, $45. Saks has a big selection of Freedom Mose here.
- Cameron Cooler Bag Anthropologie, $139.
- RovR Terrain Camper Cooler Anthropologie, $398. Not pictured above. Chic Cooler!