I just got back from a girls trip to the Ojai Valley Inn. It’s such a beautiful property and only an hour and a half away from Los Angeles. A perfect quick weekend get away. We walked into town on Saturday and stopped by Fig Curated Living and DeKor Living both really cute boutiques. My friend arranged a one hour horseback ride at the Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company (I highly recommend it so much fun!) Lastly, we took an early morning hike at the Valley View preserve with stunning views of the Ojai landscape. The weather was chilly so I was so excited to finally get to wear my Fall clothing. Below is what I packed for the weekend.
- Cashmere Fingerless Gloves Jenni Kayne, $55.
- Jerome Dreyfuss Sabrina Boot 24S, $505. I bought these last season and was excited to wear them again. The perfect heel height for daytime and evening.
- Mother Looker Ankle Fray Nordstrom, $228. Packed a skinny jean to fit into my high boots.
- Barbour Acrorn Wax Cotton Jacket Saks, $350. There was rain in the forecast so I packed this jacket and ended up wearing it horseback riding.
- Blundstone Water Resistant Boot Nordstrom, $199.
- Moncler Lans Jacket Nordstrom, $825. Lightweight puffer.
- Cotton Fisherman Sweater Julesee, $120.
- Pom Pom Cardigan Chic Wish, $69. I wore this cardigan over my Kule Top with Cream Chino & Chelsea Boot.
- Fleece Jacket Zara, $69.99.
- Noah Dress in washed Ocean Stripe Christy Dawn, $228. I wore this dress with my high boots.
- Mansur Gavriel Large Tote Bag Nordstrom, $675. My go to travel tote bag.
- Ribbed Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom J. Crew, $16.
Quilted Jacket Update – my Everlane ReNew Channeled Liner arrived yesterday and I love it! (I got the XSMALL runs big).
Have a great week!