GP was crushing her casual, comfy, chic fashion over the holiday break! I’ve listed the above outfit below along with several other items she was spotted wearing this holiday season. Also listed below are my miscellaneous purchases over the break.
- J. Crew Yellow Cashmere Sweater
- G Label Mario Cuffed Workwear Jean. I also like these cream jeans by SLVRLAKE, The Great, and Re/Done.
- Blazer is old Golden Goose Similar GG Blazer here & here.
- Common Project White Achilles Sneaker
- Gianvito Rossi Leather Chelsea Boot
- Khaite Brie Sweater Camel
- Museum of Peace & Quiet Natural Hoodie Sweatshirt (crew neck version here).
- Original Standard Ray Ban Aviators These never go out of style.
- Hoka One Running Sneaker I also like these. My husband wears Hoka’s and loves them! Zappos has a large selection here.
- Goopgenes All in One Super Nutrient Face Oil Goop just launched this new product over the weekend.
- Caddis Bixy Sun Readers & Caddis Blue Light Readers She’s been seen wearing both.
BTW – the food in the above picture is from Lunasia Dimsum House, can’t wait to try it!
My miscellaneous purchases this holiday break:
Casper Mattress (so excited for it to come!)// Casper Down Pillows // Lululemon Swiftly Race Length Top // No Show Socks (these are the best) //Athletic Socks // Nike Tennis Skirt // Ursa Major Recovery Cream // The Great Cream Pant (on sale) // The Great Ranger Pant (on sale)
Happy New Year!