Yesterday I went to Abbot Kinney to pick up a new pair of Birkenstocks (got the cognac) and also stopped by the new Christy Dawn store. The store is so charming, spacious (compared to the Lincoln space), and beautifully merchandized. It’s stocked with sustainable dresses, tops, and denim. Check out my highlights from yesterday’s store visit below.
- Dora Ruffle Blouse So pretty!
- Amber Floral Top I love the subtle floral print on this feminine top.
- Collette Silk Cotton Floral Dress Gorgeous print & dress.
- Jessa Ruffle Midi Dress This dress gives me Marianne Normal People vibes. Something she would have worn in Italy.
- Marin Eylet Ruffle Dress I love the eyelet ruffle.
- Bennet Mini Dress An easy to wear mini.
- Sonny x Sun Keep Sweater Cozy boho cotton sweater.
- Billy Overall I love the cropped flare leg on these overalls.