A slip dress is the perfect dress to pack on vacation because it doesn’t take up a lot of space in your suitcase and can be dressed up or down. I plan on wearing mine with an unbuttoned linen shirt for daytime and linen blazer for evenings. The above one worn by Jeanne Damas founder of Rouje is Chloe by Stella McCartney. I’m sharing some additional options below along with what’s been in my shopping cart this week.
- Reformation Provence Slip Dress, $278
- Reformation Joana Strapless Silk Dress, $278
- Nili Lotan Midi Cami Dress, $565
- Staud Lidia Dress, $295 I love the color and back beaded detail.
- Vince Navy Slip Dress, $325 I have this one and the silhouette is very forgiving.
- Alice & Olivia Lace Satin Slip Dress, $595
- CAMI NYC Florentina Slip Dress, $485
- Free People Slip Dress, $98
- A.L.C. Blakely Satin Midi, $495
In My Cart – Sam Edelman Raffia Sandal (inexpensive comfortable sandal for my daughter) // Zara Crochet Effect Cardigan // Reusable Nipple Covers // Chantelle Hipster Undies (all I wear now) // Amazon Seamless 6 Pack Thong Set // Saie Slip Tint Shade 3 35 SPF // Stila Liquid Eyeliner
Have a great day everyone!