Yesterday it was Net-a-Porter’s Friends & Family sale (still going). Today it’s Shopbop’s Big Fall Sale. There are several great deals to be had including this Kule cardigan (and sweater), Apparis faux fur jacket, Citizens utility jacket, Frame cream skinnies, Loveshackfancy cardigan, and See Chloe boots. To shop the full sale click here.
On to Hot Holiday items! The Ugg Fluff/Fuzz Yeah’s being the slipper of choice and the Jenni Kayne slide being the shearling shoe of choice.
- Fluff Yeah Shearling Slide Nordstrom, $99. First picture.
- Fuzz Yeah Shearling Slide Zappos, $99.95.
- Shearling Lined Mule Jenni Kayne, $425. Second picture.
- Black Shearling Slide Jenni Kayne, $325. Third picture.
- Jenni Kayne Black Shearling Mule Nordstrom, $395.
- Birkenstock Shearling Arizona Zappos, $149.95.
- Birkenstock Boston Shearling Clog Saks, $165.
- Gucci Shearling Princetown Loafer Nordstrom, $995.
Before we get into today’s post SALE ALERT! Net-a-Porter is offering up to 25% off of select full price styles. To shop the sale click here.
The shirt collar is a standout trend for the season. It’s being worn preppy (Alexa Chung) or edgy victorian like the pictures below.
- Cable cashmere sweater Brooks Brothers (quality cashmere made in Italy) & Alex Mill button-down (size down). For the preppy look first picture.
- Sweater with Lace Collar Sandro, $245.
- Sandro High-neck Pleated Silk Sweater Bloomingdale’s, $265.
- Sandro Sweater with Broderie Anglaise Bloomingdale’s, $265.
- Ruffle Neck Collar Sweater J. Crew, $98.
- Alex Mill Pleat Bib Ruffle Stripe Top Nordstrom, $138. Also comes in white.
- Amo Puff Sleeve Prep Sweatshirt Shopbop, $198.
- Miu Miu Lace Collar Fair Isle Sweater Farfetch, $1,300. (sweater below).
- Sea Silva Puff Sleeve Blouse Nordstrom, $275.
- Xirena Emery Top Shopbop, $180.
Photo: Natasha Goldenberg & Leandra Cohen
Not only do I love the Doen top that Frannie Gillian is wearing, but I adore her pearl Ariel Gordon hoops and strawberry necklace.
I need a pair of these feminine and frilly Doen x Collegien ankle socks! They would look so cute peaking out of a pair of booties or with my loafers.
We have all been anxiously awaiting the H&M x Giambattista Valli collaboration. The wait it finally over check out the whole collection here. It’s full of showstopper tulle gowns, long tiered chiffon dresses, and high fashion meets street chic clothing. Some picks below.
- Long Tiered Dress H&M, $249.
- Black Embroidery Dress H&M, $249.
- Chiffon Dress with Lace H&M, $299.
- Airy Blouse with Flouces H&M, $99.
- Chiffon Dress H&M, $249.
- Short Tulle Dress H&M, $149.
- Cardigan with Rhinestones H&M, $129.
The holidays are rapidly approaching and I’m searching for festive fashion. This week I stocked up on holiday hair accessories and wore my new knotted headband for an evening out at Onda in Santa Monica. Now it’s on to holiday dresses and I’ve picked out some high low sequin sparkler’s below.
- Saloni Camille Sequin Mini Saks, $595. Midi length here.
- Rixo Tyra Striped Sequin Dress Net-a-Porter, $560.
- A.L.C. Christy Sequin Dress Nordstrom, $595.
- Sequin Mini Wrap Dress & Other Stories, $179.
- Bardot Sequin Mini Nordstrom, $159.
- Topshop Sequin Midi Dress Nordstrom, $68.
Lucy Williams is sporting a Cute Suit by Faithfull the Brand (love the print..bikini version here)! I want to stock it away for my next warm weather vacay. It would cute with this new Zimmermann Cane Shoulder Bag and Faithfull the Brand midi dress (also love the wide leg pants).
I say Faux Sure when it comes to faux leather jeans. They are comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and are more affordable then the real ones. The Atlantic Pacific x Halogen ones I wore over the weekend are nearly sold out but these Mother Insider Crop’s (they also come in a skinny leg) are a great alternative. I wore mine with an Everlane cashmere tee (also love this pearl embellished one & Other Stories), Laura Lombardi necklace, H&M Blazer (also like this corduroy blazer & Other Stories), and leopard Loeffler Randall Sylvana heels.
Clave V makes some of my favorite sweatshirts. They are super soft and made of organic cotton. Several new styles just landed.
- Clare V Sweatshirt Navy/Red 24S, $135.
- Clare V Camp T-Shirt 24S, $105.
- Blue Jaguar Sweatshirt Clare V, $135. Sweatshirt in above picture.
- Salmon Lips Sweatshirt Clare V, $135.
Yesterday a must needed trip to Century City was in the works for winter boots (I decided on the Madewell shearling ones), hair accessories, and dumplings at Din Tai Fung . After I picked up my boots (and this cute hat), I was scouring the mall for the perfect knotted headband. It couldn’t be too big and it couldn’t be too tight. I finally found one at Anthropologie along with some other great hair accessories.
- Lauren Knotted Headband Anthropologie, $18. This one felt comfortable on my head.
- Margot Scarf Ponytail Holder Set Anthropologie, $18. (also like this pattern). I throw my hair in a ponytail all the time and this dresses it up.
- Helena Ponytail Holder Set Anthropologie, $18.
- Misty Ponytail Holder Set Anthropologie, $20.
- Doris Hair Clip Set Anthropologie, $24.
- Jennifer Behr Lorelei Headband Shopbop, $208. Headband in the above picture.
- Lele Sadoughi Headband Nordstrom, $65.
The holidays are around the corner and this personalized bracelet is the perfect affordable gift! Custom Gold Pisa Beaded Bracelet Baublebar, $28.
I have an upcoming girls trip to Sun Valley and I was told to leave my fancy clothes at home and pack casual. All I need is a Patagonia (or this cute shearling teddy), boots, a flannel, jeans, and a fedora. I have everything except a pair of boots so I’ve narrowed it down to the below.
- Villa Rouge Miloh Hiking Boots Shopbop, $195. Also comes in black.
- Montelliana 1965 Camelia Boot Neiman Marcus, $465.
- Sam Edelman Tenlee Boots Shopbop, $180.
- Madewell Levi Lace Up Boots Shopbop, $228.
- Sorel Ainsley Conquest Shearling Boot Net-a-Porter, $200.
- Prada Leather Boot Net-a-Porter, $990.
We all need a Perfect Black Dress in our closet like the above Saint Laurent one Katie Holmes wore to the Nordstrom grand opening in NYC. I love the way she accessorized it with Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and Item M6 polka dots tights (nearly sold out but similar here and here). For all of us who can’t spring for the Saint Laurent mini some additional options are this Jonathan Simkhai (also like this one), Ulla Johnson, C/Meo Collective, Other Stories, Alice + Olivia, and La Maison Talulah mini dress.