I’ve been coveting this pretty pink dress ever since Banjanan debuted their resort collection. It’s now available at Moda Operandi. It would look great with Birdies slides, Roxanne Assoulin initial necklace, Bauble Bar chainlink earrings, and this PVC Tote from Etsy (&this one). Resort ready!
I was walking my dog yesterday and several people asked me where I got my leopard and orange fleece jacket. Turns out it’s One by Donni and I got it at Shopbop over the summer. It’s a nice light weight layer to add over a tee or workout gear. Details below.
- Tri Fleece Pullover Bloomingdale’s, $218. This is the one I have orange/black/leopard.
- Tri Fleece Pullover Bloomingdales, $218. Cream/Black/Camel
- Tri Fleece Pullover Free People, $218 Above picture.
Having two teen girls in the house I’m kept up to speed on current trends (especially workout gear). Today’s post was inspired by my older daughter who informed me that Amazon has amazing Alo and Lululemon look for less workout gear. I was so impressed by the fit, comfort, and price!
- Colorfulkoala Women’s High Waisted Yoga Pants Amazon, $29.99. Pants in the above picture and I wore the same size as my Alo’s.
- CRZ Yoga High Waisted Yoga Pant Amazon, $29.99. Also like these.
- Bestisun Yoga Crop Top Muscle Tee Amazon, $14.99.
- CRZ Yoga Sports Bra Amazon, $20.
- CRZ Seamless Running Shirt Amazon, $24.
We all need some basic black essentials in our closet. These splurge worthy pieces can be worn season after season.
- Moncler Ghany Vest Orchard Mile, $630.
- Gucci Skinny Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $350
- CELINE 48mm Cat Eye Sunglasses Nordstrom, $440.
- Cashmere Fisherman Sweater Jenni Kayne, $395 Cotton version here.
- Lanvin Slip-On Ballet Flat Farfetch, $400.
- AGOLDE Toni Mid-rise Slim Straight Bloomingdale’s, $158.
- Entireworld Organic Cotton Jersey Tee Nordstrom, $35.
- Iro Ashville Leather Moto Jacket Shopbop, $1,200.
- Valentino V Logo Bracelet Mytheresa, $275. Skinny version here.
- Bottega Small Black Wristlet SSENSE, $569 (on sale). Additional inventory here.
- Jordaan Loafer Gucci, $730.
- Manolo Blahnik BB Pump Nordstrom, $665.
Another cool Brooklyn brand! Beck Jewels designer Rebecca Zeijdel-Paz is influenced by the artistic elements of her Caribbean upbringing and the melting pot of New York City. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in Brooklyn a testament to her passion for quality and sustainability.
- Beck Jewels Mini Bella Hoops Nordstorm, $235. They also come in coral. Similar to the Irene Neuwirth Gumball Hoops but for a lot less.
- Beck Jewels Mini Bella Pearl Hoops Nordstrom, $250.
- Beck Jewels Gitane Turquoise Cuff Moda Operandi, $413.
- Beck Jewels Lolita Cultured Freshwater Pearls Bloomingdale’s, $345.
- Beck Jewels Lune Crescent Threader Earrings Bloomingdale’s, $100. On sale.
- Beck Jewels A Bigger Slash Choker Moda Operandi, $295.
Meet Loeffler Randall’s new ballet flat Georgie. It comes in four different colors, I personally love the denim.
Jessie Loeffler’s Knit for Good cardigans are back in stock (they won’t last long). The cardigan is 100% Andean Highland wool and made in Peru by knitters who provide support to local women and children living in poverty on the island Amantani. Loeffler Randall is donating 10% of sales to American Civil Liberties Union.
- Knit for Good Cardigan Loeffler Randall, $195.
- Sharon Curve Mini Hoop Earrings Loeffler Randall, $95. (also like the Lia hoop)
- Florence Button Down Blouse Loeffler Randall, $175. New Arrival comes in white and dusty rose.
- Shirt in the above picture is Doen but sold out. I like the Aubrielle Top by Loveshackfancy, $245. Net-a-Porter just received new Doen exclusive inventory check it out here.
SALE ALERT! Shopbop just added tons of new markdowns including several Farm Riopieces. All my sale picks listed below. To shop all new items added to sale click here.
- Farm Rio Wrap Dress Shopbop, $241 & Farm Rio Mixed Liberty Top. Check out all Farm Rio markdowns here.
- Steven High Impact Boots Shopbop, $51.
- Mansur Gavriel Black Ankle Boots Shopbop, $416. (also love the burgundy).
- Mansur Gavriel Classic Loafer Shopbop, $206. Croc version here.
- This is the Great Cardigan Shopbop, $227.
- Frame Easy Pleated Top Shopbop, $170.
- Ulla Johnson Alyia Dress Shopbop, $266 & Ophelia Dress.
- Montelliana Clara Boot Shopbop, $370.
- No 6 High Heeled Clogs Shopbop, $206. (several No 6 on sale here)
- Sea NY Odette Dress Shopbop, $276.
- Loveshackfancy Rosie Sweater Shopbop, $276.
- Beyond Yoga Space Dyed Pant Shopbop, $69.
- Lulu Frost Constellation Necklace Shopbop, $636.
- Paraval Mainline Duffle Shopbop, $171. Mini duffle here.
Yesterday was the last day of winter break for my kids. First stop was the Griffin Club for my weekly tennis clinic where my super stylish friend was wearing the cutest Birdies (today’s post inspiration). After tennis, is was off to pick up a gift for a friend (I also picked up something from myself see below). Lastly, it was lunch at Pizzeria Mozza. We had my favorite Nancy salad and Bianca pizza. YUM!
- The Sparrow Pink & Orange Satin Fringe Slide Birdies, $95. Great summer slide.
- The Phoebe Velvet Fur Lined Slide Birdies, $80. These are the ones my friend had on..so cute!
- The Songbird Pink Crystal Velvet Birdies, $120.
- Meredith Quill Small Chain Link Necklace Etsy, $75 and Chunky Chain Link Bracelet Etsy, $75. My gift to myself yesterday! LOVE!
My Salt strap (that happens to be on sale!) came yesterday and I love the way it looks with my monogramed Leatherology bag. Outfit above is Jenni Kayne cotton fisherman sweater, NSF cargos, and Kyoto Tango bracelet.
As we embark on 2020 I’d like to look back and review the biggest trends of 2019. It was the year of revival trends like oversized blazers, boilersuits, neon, tie dye, puff sleeves, and velcro sneakers. Accessories like headbands, scrunchies, pearl and rhinestone barrettes were front and center. Breakthrough brands were By Far, Rhode Resort, AGOLDE, Staud, Hemant and Nandita, Retrofete, Veja, Reformation, La Double J, Nanushka, Clergerie Rixo, Bronx & Banco, and Amur. Athleisure sneaker brands that spiked in popularity were Golden Goose, P448, and Veja (New Balance & Off White Arrow are big for 2020). Top legging brands included Alo, Ultracor, and Beyond Yoga. The top beauty tools last year were Dyson Supersonic Hair dryer and Hairwrap Styler, BaByliss Straightening iron. The top sunscreen products were Suntegrity, Coola, Elta MD, and Supergoop. So there you go 2019 in a nutshell!
Happy New Year! This year I hosted Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s at my house. I’ve been doing a lot of cooking and entertaining and wanted to share some of my favorite tools I use in the kitchen, and a couple of things that are on my wish list.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven Williams Sonoma & Le Creuset Rectangle Dish Williams Sonoma. So easy to clean. All Le Creuset is 20% off at Williams Sonoma check it out here.
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mini Prep Plus Amazon A must for me in the kitchen. I have 4 in all different sizes.
- Kitchenaid 5 Quart Mixer Bloomingdales (love the turquoise) & Kitchenaid Handmixer Amazon.
- Stainless Steel Bonavita Tea Kettle Amazon. (also comes in glass) I’m a tea drinker and this is a great tea kettle.
- Adelina Slub Velvet Pillow Anthropologie, $58. The pillows in my front room are looking a bit tired so I’m replacing them with these.
- French Oilcloth Tablecloth Etsy, $95. The French Provencial oilcloth tablecloths are my favorite. So easy to clean and wipe down.
- Goop Blush Padova 10 Piece Set Goop. I love the pink color! It just came back in stock.
- Hawkins New York Glass Pitcher Verishop, $30.
- 100% Pure Linen Napkins Rough Linen. I am not a fan of ironing so I love the rough linen look.
- Pink Glass Candlesticks Goop, $80.
- Turquoise Mason Jars Amazon. I do all my flower arrangements in mason jars.
- Ceramic Dishes Year & Day. I am in the market for new everyday dishes and these are the ones I’m considering. Made in Portugal.
- Monogrammed Letterpress Initial Stationery Minted, $28. I ran out of my personalized stationery and picked these up the other day. Makes a great gift too.