- Cult Gaia Tully Belted Sweater also like Phinneas Wrap from Brochu Walker.
- A.L.C. Wiles Vegan Faux Leather Culottes
- Cami NYC Harrisen Cami White
- Jennifer Behr Romeo Hoop Earrings
- Manolo Blahnik Shushan Slouch Beige Bootie taupe color way here.
- Saint Laurent Sade Quilted Leather Clutch & Saint Laurent Small Puffer Pouch
Quilted jackets are trending this season. I just picked up the above one from SZ Block Prints (limited sizing left) but I’ve found some similar ones that I love below.
- Antik Batik Vineyard Quilted Belted Jacquard Jacket Looks like Isabel Marant but for less.
- Antik Batik Quilted Vest
- Xirena Harlowe Puffer additional sizing here.
- Mother Big Time Quilted Jacket
- Ulla Johnson Leila Printed Poplin Jacket
- Tularosa Belted Quilted Jacket
- The Great Long Reversible Quilted Jacket
- Sea Gloucester Crop Jacket longer version here.
- & Other Stories Removable Collar Jacket
- Ulla Johnson Gareth Quilted Jacket
- Overlover Kerry Quilted Bandana Jacket
I’m just returning from a weekend at the Ojai Valley Inn. It’s such a beautiful hotel and only an hour and a half from LA. The grounds are stunning surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful mountains. We played tennis, walked around town (so many cute shops), had lunch at Ojai Rotie (amazing homemade bread), and a delicious dinner at Olivella.
A friend of mine give me a list of all the shops to hit in Ojai see below.
I’ve had a lot of requests for event dresses these past couple of weeks so I’m rounding up some fun, cheerful, and colorful dresses.
- Zimmermann Midi Musk Floral Similar dress to the one in the above picture.
- Zimmermann Concert Lace Up Dress
- Ulla Johnson Zehra Batik Chiffon Midi Dress
- Self Portrait Pleated Maxi Gown Self Portrait runs small size up.
- Self Portal Sequined Flared Dress
- A.L.C. Chiffon Midi Dress
- A.L.C. Cody Smocked Dress
- Self Portrait Chiffon Lace Mini Dress
- Misa Kidada Dress
- Saloni Isa Ruffle Dress
- Loveshackfancy Popover Mini
- Saloni Crystal Bow Black Dress Also comes in Pink Mini.
Happy Friday everyone! This week went by so fast with the jewish holiday, working with clients, and a big custom sweatshirt order to complete. I still had time for fun with a visit to Dekor Living (picked up a couple Jungmaven tee’s), Pickleball lesson (so fun!), watched amazing tennis, and a delicious dinner at Lunetta. I know there were some issues yesterday with Hill House’s website if you didn’t get a chance to shop the new University Collection you can today (click here).
- Veronica Beard Rugby Love the ruched shoulder on this rugby.
- Mother Weekender Fray I like the slight flare on these jeans.
- Mackage Sienna Coat
- Loeffler Randall Crepe Sole Boot also like the A.P.C. Georgia Boot & Vince Kady Boot.
- Gucci Mini Ophidia Bag So cute!
I stopped into Everlane yesterday to check out all their new Fall inventory. They’ve changed up their cotton tee’s and sweaters this season all really soft cotton which I listed below.
- Chunky Cardigan 100% cotton with a super soft feel. Above picture.
- Texture Cotton Crew 100% cotton with a super soft feel.
- Modern Brenton Tee
- Air Muscle Tee This is a new style for Everlane and I really love the fabric. It’s soft and has a tiny slub to it.
- Air Oversized Short Sleeve Tee Same fabric as the muscle tee.
- Silky Cotton Cropped Top I like the white along with the blue & white stripe.
- Track Half Zip Sweatshirt Cozy sweatshirt.
A Carpenter Pant is definitely needed this season.
- The Great Carpenter Pant Comes in Army & Natural
- J. Crew 90’s Classic Straight Carpenter Pant
- Nili Lotan Carpenter Denim Pant
- Nili Lotan Corduroy Carpenter Pant
- Nili Lotan Canvas Carpenter Pant Eggshell
- Everlane Barrel Utility Pant
These carpenter pants would look cute with this Zara puffer vest I picked up last week along with these half zip sweatshirts by The Great, Alex Mill, Donni, & Everlane. Lastly, I spotted this Sea NY look for less dress at Target ($34.99 size down it runs big) that would be great for Fall.
Have a great week everyone!
Happy Friday everyone! Yesterday I took advantage of J. Crew’s 40% off Labor Day sale. I picked up a camel colored cotton cashmere knit set (top & bottom ) that I can’t wait to lounge in. I also spotted several cashmere sweaters that I love (Cashmere Stripe Half Zip, Classic Crew in Dusty Rose, and Peace Sign Cashmere Crew all 40% off) and lastly these cream carpenter pants. Check out Monday’s post where I share my favorites from the new Fall arrivals at J. Crew (here).
Jessie Randall is looking chic wearing the new Ricki Loafer. Platform loafers are trending this season and I’m seeing them with cute white ankle socks. See below for my Loafer edit.
- Loeffler Randall Ricki Penny Loafer Above picture.
- Prada Logo Loafer Below picture. (more sizing here)
- Gucci Lugged Sole Loafer
- Celine Margaret Loafer
- Tod’s Platform Penny Loafer
- Clergerie Waelly Platform Loafer
- Dr. Martens Adrian Tassel Loafer
- Khaite Carlisle Black Loafer Not a platform but I love these.
- Gucci Horsebit Loafer Classic Loafer.
Have a great long weekend everyone!
My Fall capsule wardrobe will include a black blazer, a couple pairs of jeans, nautical stripe tops, ballet flats, and a small crossbody bag.
- Mango Pocket Tweed Jacket This jacket arrived yesterday and I love it! I ordered the size small.
- Minquiers Saint James Stripe Top & Saint James Drop Shoulder Brenton Tee
- Mansur Crossbody Wallet
- Mother Rambler Ankle Jeans
- Margaux Ballet Flats or Sam Edelman Velour Maryjane’s (similar to the ones I’m wearing above).
New Balance sneakers are continuing to trend this season, and I’m especially loving the 327’s (can’t keep them in stock). The sneakers are being accessorized with quarter crew socks like the ones in the above picture. Some cute sneakers and socks to choose from below.
- New Balance 327 Navy First picture.
- New Balance 990 Second picture.
- New Balance x Bandier 327
- New Balance 327 Black/Pink
- New Balance 327 Navy/Yellow
- New Balance 57/40 Suede Low Top
- New Balance 327 White/Grey
- New Balance 327 All White
Fall dropped at J. Crew and there is a bountiful amount of cozy knits along with several other pieces that I love. See below.
- Tie Waist Cardigan First picture.
- Cashmere Half Zip Pullover Sweater Nautical Stripe 2nd picture.
- Slip Skirt great Vince look for less. 2nd picture.
- Eloise Sweater Blazer & Cocoon Sweater Blazer (both 30% off) Perfect additional layer to throw over a dress or top.
- Cashmere Relaxed Fit V Neck Sweater
- Cashmere Polo V-Neck
- Cashmere Puff Sleeve Mockneck Sweater
- Wide Leg Sweater Pant (30% off) the camel color way would look cute with the Half Zip Pullover.
- Teddy Sherpa Jacket (15% off)
- Cotton Cashmere Pullover & matching Pant (30% off) Cute set.
- Faux Shearling Mules Jenni Kayne Shearling Mule look for less.
- Peace Sign Cashmere Sweater
- High Rise Carpenter Straight Cream Jean
To check out all the new arrivals click here.
Have a great week everyone!