- Embroidered Sleeveless Midi Organic Cotton & $149.
- Jan Win Zodiac Coin Necklace Love love love Jan Win coin necklaces!
- Le Specs Air Heart Sunglasses Fun oversized frame and only $69.
- Malibu Rising Book Good beach read.
- Mark & Graham Canvas Beach Tote
- Valentino PVC Thong On sale
- Arizona Suede Soft Cushion Bed Birkenstock Additional sizing here. Above picture. I love the matte hardware.
- Arizona Big Buckle Birkenstock Cognac
- Arizona Big Buckle Birkenstock White
- Arizona Split Hex Birkenstock Black/White
- Arizona Soft Cushion Bed Metallic Copper
I had requests to share my recipe for the Udon Noodle Bowls I made last Tuesday evening. See below for this easy weeknight meal.
Tofu Udon Noodle Bowls
- 1 package firm tofu dried and cubed
- 1 package udon noodles
- 2 cups snap peas
- 4 large kale leaves trimmed and chopped
- 1 package shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or grapeseed oil
- black sesame seeds for garnish
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste or chili crunch
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and add the cubed tofu. Toss with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 mins until crisp.
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili paste in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a stock pot. Add udon noodles and cook according to the package directions. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Sauté the ginger and garlic with 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. When the garlic and ginger are fragrant (about 30 seconds) add snap peas, kale, and mushrooms. Continue to sauté for about 3-5 mins mins.
- Add the noodles and tofu to the skillet with the veggies.
- Pour the soy sauce marinade over the noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds, serve, & enjoy!
- Vanessa Bruno Reinilda Maxi Dress – Vanessa Bruno is a Parisian based brand that designs boho styles with a classic twist. Bloomingdales started carrying her line (not many do in the US). I also like Nazaria Midi Dress, Tassel Tie Blouse (on sale), White s/s Ruffle Blouse (on sale), and Razzie Maxi Dress.
- Le Specs Airheart Sunglasses
- Bottega Jodie Mini Knotted Tote Comes in four different colors.
- Jane Pope Pink Opal Large Prong Ring
- Golden Goose Sneaker I love pairing a midi dress with Golden Goose sneakers.
It’s that time of year Amazon Prime Day! I’m going to share what’s been in my Amazon shopping cart these past couple of months along with several Prime Time deals.
- Boho Crochet Cotton Blend Cardigan
- Boho Beach Wrap Dress in Lavender
- Le Specs Air Heart Tortoise Sunglasses (also comes in black) Celine look for less and really nice quality.
- CRZ Yoga Pant
- CRZ Running Short I love to wear these in the Summer.
- CRZ Biker Short (CRZ longer short here)
- CRZ Strappy Sports Bra
- CRZ Tennis Skirt Size down.
- Woven Straw Clutch
- Lushforest Yoga Cropped Cami
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Sauteuse Oven ($179 instead of $299)
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat ($22 instead of $25)
- Vitamix Exploration Blender ($269 instead of $429)
- Gooseneck Electric Water Kettle ($44 instead of $53)
- Wire Storage Baskets ($31 instead of $46)
- GE Countertop Nugget Ice Maker ($449 instead of $549)
- Buffalo Check Cotton Gingham Tablecloth
- Michelangelo Kitchen Knit Set ($14 instead of $60)
- Turquoise Silicone Spatula Set
- Fly Repellant Fans When we were in Hawaii and Mexico the restaurants would put these on our table to keep the flies away.
- Bzyoo Dishwasher Safe BPA Free Moroccan Tumbler Glasses
- Epicurean Cutting Board Set Dishwasher safe.
- Collapsible Laundry Basket
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Rishi Matcha Tea & Rishi English Breakfast Tea My favorite tea.
- Ursa Major Face Wash, Recovery Cream, Travel Face Wipes, Face Balm, & Face Tonic
- Real Purity Natural Deodorant The best natural deodorant…it really works!
- Velvet Pearl Scrunchies
- Dr Hauschka Lip Care Stick
- Fenchilin Lighted Makeup Hollywood Mirror
Some pretty tops to take you into the weekend. I’ve only selected the ones that are available now and not on pre-order from Mille.
- Vanessa Top in Pearl First picture.
- May Top English Garden Print Second picture. I love this print.
- Louisa Top Straw
- Lila Top Lotus Floral
- May Top Blue Pansy
- Holly Mini Shirt Dress White Cute over a swimsuit.
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Xirena Jules Top
- Mother Tomcat Roller Ankle Fray
- Jane Win Lucky Wishbone Necklace
- The Magic Canvas Hat Runs small size up made in USA.
- Anni Lu Beaded Bracelet
- Jane Win Love Heart Earrings
- Ancient Greek Melia Sandals
Update : The Spanx Wide Leg Pants I had on my blog a couple weeks ago came and I really like them. They are extremely flattering, comfy, and I love the leg length and width. They run true to size I ordered a small. I’m so excited for my new Hill House dresses to come there are still some pieces left if you didn’t get a chance to shop it yesterday (Ellie in Mermaid Print, Nesli in Paisley, & Roxy in Red).
The ever so popular Hill House Home is launching their new Mermaid Apparel Collection today at 12PM (EST). I plan on getting another Ellie Nap Dress in Raspberry along with a Navy Linen Akilah Nap Dress. I am also loving the Paz Skirt and Top Set (on my girls wish list in white), Roxy Nap Dress, and Nesli Nap Dress in Paisley. To shop the new Mermaid Collection click here it won’t last long!
- Tory Burch Sleeveless Tie Dress Gorgeous dress!
- Celine Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Janessa Leone Lynda Packable Bucket Hat
- Roxanne Assoulin Beaded Earrings
- Mansur Caprese Orange Slides
Summer camp jewelry is trending big time! Colorful beads and heishi shells are amongst the materials being used. I’ve selected some pieces below that I love!
- Anni Lu Big Nuanua Glass Beaded Bracelet & Necklace Above picture.
- Anni Lu Pink Puka Necklace
- Anni Lu Beach Pebble Earrings
- Anni Lu Rock and Sea Pearl Necklace
- The Roze Boutique Color Beaded & Pearl Necklace
- Roxanne Assoulin Donut Necklace
- Roxanne Assoulin Mini Half Pipe Hoop Earrings
- Roxanne Assoulin Love Bracelet Set
- Roxanne Assoulin Blue Evil Eye and Turquoise Bracelet
- The Roze Boutique Natural Shell Heishi Necklace
I am just returning from a quick trip to Cabo. We stayed at the new Nobu hotel in Cabo San Lucas. The beautiful resort mixes Japanese minimalism with modern Mexican decor. The perfect blend of sophistication with laid back luxury. The rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated, and comfortable (beds were amazing!). The hotel has three large pools to choose from the Pacific Pool being our favorite with swim up cabanas. The overall service at the hotel was amazing with each room having their own personal ambassador. It was a great way to kick off Summer!
We had two amazing dinners, one at Manta (The Cape Hotel) and one at Cocina Del Mar (Esperanza Hotel). Lunch at Nobu’s Pacific Restaurant was delicious (the shrimp quesadillas were so good!). Now onto what I packed into my carry-on!
Short : AGOLDE Denim Parker Short
Accessories : Longchamp Personalized Travel Bag // Leatherology Crossbody Bucket Bag (lightweight great for travel) // Leatherology Personalized Travel Case // Leatherology Personalized Computer Case // Colorful Beaded Necklace // Turquoise Gumball Earrings
Have a great week everyone!
The cutout/vent is the latest trend to hit the dress world, side vents, back vents, and peek-a-boo cutouts are all included. See below for my Venting edit.
- ALC Alexandria Cotton Dress First picture.
- Mango Vent Dress 2nd picture also comes in yellow.
- Mango Cotton Vent Dress
- Farm Rio Double Scarves Midi
- Zimmermann Aliane Cutout Dress
- Johnathan Simkhai Alex Shirt Dress
- Staud Calypso Dress
- Rebecca Taylor Keyhole Dress
- Ulla Johnson Serafina Dress
- Karina Grimaldi Solana Dress
- Charo Ruiz Ibiza Linda Dress
- Zimmermann Mae Cut Out Dress
Last week I posted this bathing suit and said I would report back once I received it. It’s my first Summersalt suit and I absolutely love it! It’s comfortable, flattering, and reasonably priced. See below for my favorite Summersalt suits and cover-up’s.
- Ruffle Backflip Suit Above picture. Comes in 11 colors.
- Tie Oasis Suit Love the stripes and shoulder ties.
- The Side Stoke Suit
- Sara Foster String Bikini Top & Bottom
These suits look really cute with an oversized white button-down (as a cover-up) like this, this, & this. I am also loving crochet cover-ups like this, this, & this, and sarongs like this, this, & this.
I haven’t done a beauty post in awhile so I thought I would share my Top 10 Beauty Products. I am not a product junkie I like to keep my products down to a minimum to avoid clutter in the bathroom. My favorites listed below.
Sale Alert – Shopbop is taking an additional 25% off sale (with code Hello) . A couple things to check out below from Shopbop’s Hello Summer sale. The Great Trousers // College Sweatshirt // Zimmermann Strappy Sandal // ALC Myra Mini Dress // Xirena Lex Dress To shop the whole sale click here.
- Tarte BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer with SPF Clean product, great coverage, and gives you a glow. I wear Light Medium shade.
- Nars Concealer I wear Light 2 Vanilla shade.
- Ursa Major Face Wash & Ursa Major Tonic I love Ursa Major products because it’s made with clean ingredients and it’s affordable.
- Ursa Major Face Balm & Ursa Major Recovery Cream Face balm in the morning and recovery cream in the evening.
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Tinted Moisturizing Face Screen I wear this when I’m playing tennis. I wear Light Shade.
- Neocurtis Lumiéme Eye Cream I use this every night.
- Marie Veronique Retinol Night Serum & Marie Veronique Vitamin C+E Serum Retinol at night and serum during the day.
- Juice Beauty CC Cream When I don’t feel like wearing make-up I moisturize and just put this on. I wear Desert Glow shade.
- Anastasia Soft Glam Palette My favorite eyeshadow palette.
- Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara I use all three colors (love the blue!)
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I stopped by Playa Runway over the weekend. It’s a cute shopping area similar to Platform in Culver City. They have a Farmer’s Market on Saturday, and a cool market place called Free Market. Several chic boutiques and restaurants Alchemy Works, County Line Florals, Teressa Foglia, Loqui (love!), Jeni’s Ice Creams, and Bull & Butterfly (can’t wait to try!). Saturday evening we had dinner at Golden Bull in Santa Monica Canyon. The new patio strung with twinkle lights is a great addition to this casual and cozy neighborhood restaurant. Now onto all the cute new stuff that J. Crew has in store now.
- Relaxed Fit Linen Beach Sweater
- Tie Back Tiered Cotton Poplin Dress
- Tiered Cotton Voile Beach Dress
- Classic Washed Poplin Shirt Summer staple and I plan on wearing mine with denim shorts.
- Demi Boot Vintage Canvas Wash Great fitting cream jean.
- Carrie Forbes x J. Crew Sandal
- Carrie Forbes x J. Crew Jenna Bag
- Wide Brim Reversible Canvas Bucket Hat
- Block Print Smocked Poplin Dress Not pictured above but so cute!
You can check out all the new arrivals here.