Before we get into Kule Like That (great holiday presents!) the Net-a-Porter 50% off sale is NOW live! Some sale items to check out are these Alexander McQueen leopard sneakers, Adidas Originals, Ganni leopard mini (& Rixo), Ganni maxi, Rixo sequin midi, Isabel Marant Dedie bootie, Tohum gold shell earrings, and Ancient Greek anklet. To shop the whole sale click here.
- The Sophie Navy/Cream Kule, $328.
- OY VEY Stationery Kule, $75.
- Kule Greyson Cardigan Shopbop, $358.
- The Genius Hat Kule, $128.
- Kule OY VEY socks Shopbop, $38. ( LOVE sock on sale here).
- Kule Lars Scarf Shopbop, $198.
- Cashmere LOVE Sweater Kule, $328. LOVE sweatshirt here.
- The Bolt Bucket Kule, $158.
- The Pretzel Tote Bag Kule, $188.
Secret Sale Alert! Mansur early access sale is live now! Shop a selection of handbags that are 30% off with code MGBAGSALE_2019 at checkout. Check them all out here. Some favorites below.
- Fringe Bag
- Mini Bucket also comes in pink
- Calf Tote Bag
- Mini Tote
- Circle Crossbody
Goop is having their 40% off sale check it out below.
- Frame Carpenter Jeans Natural Goop, $147.
- Ulla Reese Dress Goop, $405.
- Ulla Elm Top Goop, $114.
- G Label Julian Workwear Jumpsuit Goop, $390.
- G Label Cari Lace Blouse Goop, $237.
- Frame Pleated Clean Collar Shirt Goop, $165.
- RS Stan Smith Sneakers Raf Simons Goop, $180.
- Alexandre Birman Clarita Block Goop, $357.
- Annika Choo Farrah Top Goop, $111.
To shop all sale click here.
My friend invited a group of us to her beautiful home in Sun Valley this past weekend. The weather was mid 50’s during the day and 20’s at night. What to pack?? Our hostess informed us to leave our Uggs at home (too LA) and pack flannels, boots, down jackets, and a hat. Shoes are always the hardest for me. I want to bring so many but I’m limited to what I can fit into my carry-on. I have the Hershell duffle and you would be surprised what you can squeeze in there. I ended up packing 3 pairs of boots, 1 pair of sneakers, 1 down vest, 1 down jacket, a peacoat, 3 pairs of jeans, and 3 sweaters. My complete packing list below.
My friend had two action packed days planned for us. First it was dinner Friday evening at The Covey. A beautiful restaurant that serves gourmet food with excellent service. Saturday we had brunch at Cristina’s which is a charming and intimate restaurant (check out the chef Cristina Ceccatelli’s cookbook Cristina’s Tuscan Table). After Cristina’s we walked around Sun Valley resort and stopped into Panache for a little retail therapy. Then it was iceskating at Sun Valley Lodge and cocktails at the hotel lounge. In the evening we had dinner at The Pioneer Saloon. The Saloon is a landmark restaurant that serves up hearty meals in a western style setting. We finished the night at Whisky Jacques for music, dancing, and pool. On Sunday morning we took a hike along the beautiful Big Wood River. Then it was time to catch our flight home. Sun Valley is a special town surrounded by scenic beauty. I can’t wait to go back!
- White + Warren Cashmere Zebra Sweater Revolve, $435.
- Tartan Plaid Shirt Madewell, $88.
- Everyday Cashmere Sweater J. Crew, $98.
- Puff Sleeve Sweater H&M, $49.99 This is a winner style from H&M this season. The ribbed turtleneck is great too.
- Amo Bella Cream Jean Shopbop, $260.
- Jenni Kayne Quilted down vest (from last season) similar one here by Canada Goose.
- Cropped Fleece Teddy Coat Zara, $89
- Jerome Dreyfuss Sandie Boot Revolve, $343.
- The Clair Lace Up Boot Madewell, $218.
- Jenni Kayne black lace ups (mine are sold) similar here.
- Moncler Lan Jacket SSENSE, $825.
- Mother Denim Stunner Shopbop, $228. I needed a skinny jeans to fit into my high boots.
- Veronica Beard Rugby Shopbop, $195.
- My peacoat is Sandro from a couple seasons ago. Goop has one and so does J. Crew & Mango.
- Brixton Ella Fedora Revolve, $69 & Ribbed Beanie Faux Fur Pom Pom J. Crew, $48.
- Re/Done 40’s Bomber Saks, $1,695. Fell in love with this leather bomber that I saw at Panache. So cute!
I have been anxiously awaiting the return of the Mansur Gavriel Cloud Clutch. Wait no longer the Cabernet (love), Blush, Navy, and Red just arrived!
I love a classic penny loafer and I love a classic penny loafer with a sock even better!
- Mansur Gavriel Classic Lamb Loafer Shopbop, $295.
- Tod’s Penny Loafer Nordstrom, $525. (black here).
- Weejun Loafer G.H. Bass, $110.
- Tod’s Gommino Leather Loafer Net-a-Porter, $475.
- Church’s Pembrey Loafer Net-a-Porter, $715.
- Sam Edelman Ackley Loafer Shopbop, $150.
- Luco Loafer Celine, $790. Shoe in 2nd picture.
For all you Nordy club members…get your holiday shop on at Nordstrom! Starting today if you spend $150 you get a $30 reward, and if you spend $500 you get a $150 reward. Some things to check out are Alo Half Zip, Mikimoto Akoya pearl earrings, Stand Studio cropped jacket, Moncler Vest (and this one), Ugg Boots, Gucci Shearling mules, Isabel Marant sneaker, and these Ray Ban aviators. Shop it all here.
Photo: Blanca Miro Scrimieri & Suzanne Koller
I was browsing over the weekend and tried on these gorgeous Le Monde Beryl shoes. Not only were they stunning but SO comfortable!
- Le Monde Beryl Venetian Velvet Mule Blush Orchard Mile, $385. (black here, green here, blue here).
- Le Monde Beryl Venetian Velvet Loafer Net-a-Porter, $355.
- Le Monde Beryl Leopard Calf Print Slipper Matches Fashion, $435. (mule version here).
- Le Monde Beryl Venetian Velvet Kitten Heel Matches Fashion, $398. (pinstripe wool here and leopard here).
Topshop just got in several faux fur coats that are really nice quality yet affordable.
- Topshop Ally Faux Fur Double Breasted Jacket Nordstrom, $140. Size down.
- Topshop Anne Faux Fur Crop Coat Nordstrom, $130.
- Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat Topshop, $170.
Yesterday it was Net-a-Porter’s Friends & Family sale (still going). Today it’s Shopbop’s Big Fall Sale. There are several great deals to be had including this Kule cardigan (and sweater), Apparis faux fur jacket, Citizens utility jacket, Frame cream skinnies, Loveshackfancy cardigan, and See Chloe boots. To shop the full sale click here.
On to Hot Holiday items! The Ugg Fluff/Fuzz Yeah’s being the slipper of choice and the Jenni Kayne slide being the shearling shoe of choice.
- Fluff Yeah Shearling Slide Nordstrom, $99. First picture.
- Fuzz Yeah Shearling Slide Zappos, $99.95.
- Shearling Lined Mule Jenni Kayne, $425. Second picture.
- Black Shearling Slide Jenni Kayne, $325. Third picture.
- Jenni Kayne Black Shearling Mule Nordstrom, $395.
- Birkenstock Shearling Arizona Zappos, $149.95.
- Birkenstock Boston Shearling Clog Saks, $165.
- Gucci Shearling Princetown Loafer Nordstrom, $995.
Before we get into today’s post SALE ALERT! Net-a-Porter is offering up to 25% off of select full price styles. To shop the sale click here.
The shirt collar is a standout trend for the season. It’s being worn preppy (Alexa Chung) or edgy victorian like the pictures below.
- Cable cashmere sweater Brooks Brothers (quality cashmere made in Italy) & Alex Mill button-down (size down). For the preppy look first picture.
- Sweater with Lace Collar Sandro, $245.
- Sandro High-neck Pleated Silk Sweater Bloomingdale’s, $265.
- Sandro Sweater with Broderie Anglaise Bloomingdale’s, $265.
- Ruffle Neck Collar Sweater J. Crew, $98.
- Alex Mill Pleat Bib Ruffle Stripe Top Nordstrom, $138. Also comes in white.
- Amo Puff Sleeve Prep Sweatshirt Shopbop, $198.
- Miu Miu Lace Collar Fair Isle Sweater Farfetch, $1,300. (sweater below).
- Sea Silva Puff Sleeve Blouse Nordstrom, $275.
- Xirena Emery Top Shopbop, $180.
Photo: Natasha Goldenberg & Leandra Cohen
Not only do I love the Doen top that Frannie Gillian is wearing, but I adore her pearl Ariel Gordon hoops and strawberry necklace.
I need a pair of these feminine and frilly Doen x Collegien ankle socks! They would look so cute peaking out of a pair of booties or with my loafers.