The founders of the brand La Californienne Leszek Garwacki and Courtney Ormond are taking iconic Cartier Tank and Rolex Oyster watches and giving them a fresh new look. They take inspiration from the pink and blue magic hour skies of California. The bands are made of luxe leather and hand painted with punchy pops of color.
- 34mm Dawn Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Goop, $8,500
- Large Venice Cartier Tank Watch Goop, $3,750
- Small Bluebell Cartier Tank Watch Goop, $3,350
- Large Pearl Cartier Tank Watch $3,750
- Click here to see all the styles at Goop
Speaking of iconic style I’m still reeling from the unbelievable tennis that was played over the weekend at Wimbledon. A quick fashion recap Princess Kate was looking chic in green Dolce Gabbana dress, Pippa was wearing an affordable Ganni Wrap Dress, Kendall Jenner was sporting a blue Ralph Lauren button down but what caught my eye was her Adidas Originals, and Megan was wearing Givenchy White Button Down, Jennifer Meyer Earrings (here for turquoise), and a personalized Cuyana Tote Bag.
The Nordstrom Anniversary early access starts today. I’ve sorted through all the inventory and highlighted my top picks below. To shop the whole sale click here.
- Alo Cover Tank Nordstrom, $35.90 Check out all Alo sale here.
- Alo Foxy Faux Fur Jacket Nordstrom, $124.90
- Zoe Chicco Diamond & Opal Pendant Nordstrom, $350.90
- Tibi Double Cuff Cardigan Nordstrom, $233.90
- Missoni ZigZag Cape Nordstrom, $210.90
- Alo Rib Tank Nordstrom, $41.90
- Nili Lotan Jenna Side Tape Pant Nordstrom, $249.90
- Clare V Simple Suede Tote Nordstrom, $310.90
- Frame Short Faux Fur Coat Nordstrom, $394.90
- Adidas Gazelle Sneaker Nordstrom, $59.90
- All Saints Balfern Suede Moto Nordstrom, $332.90
SALE ALERT…Moda Operandi has tons of great markdowns click here to check out all the sale. I weeded through the sale last night and my favs below.
- Alexis Tired Broderie Anglaise Dress Moda Operandi, $357 also up for grabs is this Alexis Marcas Floral Print Dress Moda Operandi, $411 and this silk Ulla Dress Moda Operandi, $278. All on sale!
- Sydney Evan 14k Luck Tableau Diamond Medallion Necklace Neiman Marcus, $905.
- Medea Small Tote Bag Farfetch, $287 (black color way here). Cute evening bag. Also on sale is this Ulla Beaded Bag, Simon Miller Tool Kit, and Straw Bags.
- Alexandre Birman Willow Suede Tweed Trim Sandals Moda Operandi, $179, Alexandre Birman Clarita Black Heels Moda Operandi, $179, & White Cocktail Strappy Leather Kitten Heel Moda Operandi, $238. All ON SALE!
I love the look of this flowy white cotton dress paired with checkerboard Vans and a sweatshirt thrown over for a casual evening out.
- Xirena Kellyn Dress Shopbop, $271.
- Lito Zeus + Dione Tu Es Partout Necklace Net-a-Porter, $1,260 look for less Loren Stewart Evil Eye Necklace Shopbop, $295, Muse Pendant Nordstrom, $48, and Isabel Marant Bracelet Shopbop, $200.
- Mother De Los Angeles Sweatshirt Saks, $168. Also like this Shunken Hoodie Everlane, $40.
- My Beachy Side Evil Eye Tote Matches Fashion, $206.
- Vans Classic Slip On Zappos, $49.95.
- Seersucker Balloon Sleeve Top Cuyana, $180.
- Mother Desperado Distressed High Rise Flare Net-a-Porter, $230 also like Mother Frayed Flare Nordstrom, $228. These are a full length flare leg.
- Foundrae Bordeaux Wings Disc Necklace YLANG 23, $990. Foundrae necklaces have been spotted on many celebs including Gwyneth Paltrow and Leandra Medine Cohen. A great look for less alternative to the Foundrae necklace is Laura Lombardi’s Rina Necklace Need Supply, $130 and this one by Maison Irem.
- Timex Waterbury Traditional 34mm Stainless Steel Watch Goop, $129. Great look for less alternative to the Gold Rolex.
- Large Tote Bordo Mansur Gavriel, $585 Love this new color Mansur just launched.
- Cult Gaia Zoe Sandals Shopbop, $289.
SALE ALERT! Sale into Summer with Shopbop’s current up to 40% off sale. Shop the sale here.
We are in the midst of June Gloom in Los Angeles so my uniform as of lately has been cargos, cotton sweaters (tank or tee underneath), and ballet flats.
- 1988 Rollneck Sweater J. Crew, $65 Additional 30% off with code GETAWAY. I also like this one from Petit Bateau (on sale). Layer a cotton cami underneath Everlane, $18 or this celebrity approved Bandier Ribbed Tank.
- NSF Basquait Cargo Pant Nordstrom, $295 These are a low rise button fly cargo. I went up a size because I like them really loose.
- Diamond and Turquoise 14k Heart Pendant Necklace Off Fifth, $400. Also like this Suzanne Kalan one Off Fifth, $275.
- Summer Hat Cuyana, $95 Beautiful quality hat made in Ecuador.
- Clare V. Midi Sac Nordstrom, $325 I love the idea of switching out the strap with one of these.
- The Demi Ballet Flat Margaux, $145 also like The Pointe Margaux, $195.
I love this Street Chic look Jennifer Aniston was spotted wearing while out and about. I’ve recreated the look below.
- J Crew Regent Blazer J. Crew, $198 30% off with code GETAWAY.
- Nili Lotan Shon Pant Nili Lotan, $375 for a more slim leg I love the Frame Carpenter Jean Shopbop, $245.
- Garret Leight Hampton Sunglasses Need Supply, $340.
- Balenciaga BB Quilted Leather Bag Net-a-Porter, $1.090.
- Jenni Kayne Heeled Chelsea Boot Nordstrom, $540.
- ATM Slub Jersey Boyfriend Tee Nordstrom, $95.
- Rolex Oyster La Californienne Watch Goop, $8,400.
The ever so popular 90’s jewelry trend is making a comeback this season. We are seeing anklet’s adorning shells, coins, pearls, and colorful beads. Check out some of my favorites below.
- Chan Luu Shell Anklet Shopbop, $95
- Ancient Greek Faux Pearl Coin Charm Anklet Matches Fashion, $100
- Ancient Greek Shell Embellished Leather Anklet Matches Fashion, $65
- Ancient Greek Bell Charm Anklet Matches Fashion, $54
- Joelle Kharrat Monteta Turquoise Anklet Matches Fashion, $141
- Joelle Kharrat Gold Plated Anklet Matches Fashion, $117
- Chan Luu Beaded Anklet Bloomindale’s, $45
- All the Must Beaded Anklet Free People, $94
- Sunset Macrame Anklet Free People, $30.
I’ve gotten a lot of requests from friends and clients for comfortable cotton dresses for their Summer travels. I love this one by Banjanan. It’s a light weight cotton voile wrap dress that packs really well. It will transition from the beach to the streets.
Sale Alert! The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is still going strong. Lots of Ulla Johnson markdowns. Check them out here.
- Banjanan Mercy Dress Anthropologie, $375. Also love the Green Mercy Dress Moda Operandi, $375 and Isa Smocked Midi Dress Anthropologie, $275. Banjanan
- Ulla Johnson Lia Bag Net-A-Porter, $248. On sale!
- Sheer Lip Stick Beauty Counter, $32. All natural sheer lip stick.
- Anni Lu Pearl Bracelet Farfetch, $53.
- Emme Parsons Paloma Slide Goop, $435. If you’re looking for a more polished Birkenstock type sandal I love these Studded Isabel Marant ones.
I went on a quick trip to Copenhagen over Memorial Day weekend. I was enamored by the chic Scandinavian fashion flooding the streets. The first thing I noticed is the practicality of their dressing. Since the main mode of transportation is biking, comfort plays a key role in their dressing. I saw a lot of feminine loose fitting floral skirts and dresses mixed with trench coats, oversized blazers, and leather jackets. Most women had sneakers on with an emphasis on the dad sneaker and Veja’s. I also saw the Teva inspired sandal on many women since the weather is just starting to warm up.
I stayed at the Hotel Skt Petri and bumped into Janka Polliani who was with Annabel Rosendahl and the rest of the Scandinavian fashionistas who were in town planning Copenhagen Fashion week. Janka (who couldn’t be nicer) was decked out in an oversized black blazer, Nylon Prada shorts, The Row Bare sandals, and carrying a red Bottega oversized pouch (current must have accessory). Below are some stand-outs from my trip.
- I couldn’t help but notice how many Jerome Dreyfuss bags were being worn in Copenhagen. Shop them here.
- Pant legs were cropped and wide similar to these new Slim Emmett Wide Leg Crops…love!
- The Teva inspired sandal like these from The Row, and these by Arizona Love were a standout.
- Embellished Trench coats like coats like this one from Coach. The trench in the above picture is by Sofie Schnoor and can be purchased here.
- Patterned dresses like this one by Toteme, and this Ganni Skirt (on-sale). I also saw someone wearing this gorgeous Stine Goya Mini with chunky sneakers very chic!
- I did some shopping at Arket which I love. Arket started in Sweden and is a modern day market for men, women, children, and the home. They have them all over Europe and hoping it comes to the States.
- Delicate jewelry like these Annie Lu Earrings were in several of the boutiques.
I loved Copenhagen and can’t wait to go back and explore more of the city.
I was browsing The Real Real and came across a great selection of Hermes bracelets. If anyone knows me I usually have one or two on at a time. Check out all the Hermes Bracelets here. They come in different sizes be sure to check your wrist circumference before purchasing.
- Hermes Enamel Bracelet Real Real, $274 & Real Real, $340.
- Hermes Coup de Fouet Au Bloc Real Real, $475 also like this one.
- Hermes Point d’Orgue Bangle Real Real, $340 also like this one.
- Hermes Narrow Enamel Bangle Real Real, $345.
- Hermes Clic H Bracelet Real Real, $495.
- Hermes Rivale Double Tour Bracelet Real Real, $445.
I just came back from a quick trip to Cabo. While I was there I stopped into the hotel boutique and came across this gorgeous floral print dress by Alexis. Floral prints are huge for Printemps this season.
- Alexis Marcas Floral Print Dress Moda Operandi, $685 also available at Revolve. A similar look for less option Kikas Print Dress Tangerine Nordstrom, $168.
- Gorjana Olympia Ear Climber Shopbop, $50.
- Hat Attack Round Handle Bag Shopbop, $115.
- Carrie Forbes Salon Slides Shopbop, $300.