Another cool Brooklyn brand! Beck Jewels designer Rebecca Zeijdel-Paz is influenced by the artistic elements of her Caribbean upbringing and the melting pot of New York City. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in Brooklyn a testament to her passion for quality and sustainability.
- Beck Jewels Mini Bella Hoops Nordstorm, $235. They also come in coral. Similar to the Irene Neuwirth Gumball Hoops but for a lot less.
- Beck Jewels Mini Bella Pearl Hoops Nordstrom, $250.
- Beck Jewels Gitane Turquoise Cuff Moda Operandi, $413.
- Beck Jewels Lolita Cultured Freshwater Pearls Bloomingdale’s, $345.
- Beck Jewels Lune Crescent Threader Earrings Bloomingdale’s, $100. On sale.
- Beck Jewels A Bigger Slash Choker Moda Operandi, $295.
There’s a big Hoopla about hoops. I especially love the Jennifer Fisher ones that Busy Phillips is wearing in the above pictures. More options below.
- Jennifer Fisher Maeve I prefer the mini or petit.
- Jennifer Fisher x Goop Hoops Goop, $200.
- Jennifer Fisher Baby Classic Hoops Moda, $250.
- Jennifer Fisher Love Hoops Net-a-Porter, $295.
- Melissa Joy Manning Hoop Net-a-Porter, $175. For a more delicate hoop.
- Laura Lombardi Cara Hoops Goop, $84.
- Sophie Buhai Cowbell Hoops Moda, $395. On pre-order.
- Medium Gold Hoop Madewell, $18.
Not only do I love the Doen top that Frannie Gillian is wearing, but I adore her pearl Ariel Gordon hoops and strawberry necklace.
The holidays are around the corner and this personalized bracelet is the perfect affordable gift! Custom Gold Pisa Beaded Bracelet Baublebar, $28.
This Showstopper Insta famous necklace made its first debut at Copenhagen fashion week and continued to make an appearance at London & Paris fashion week. I finally figured out who the infamous designer is and it’s listed below along with some of their other bestsellers.
- The Showstopper Necklace Brinker & Eliza.
- Sailor’s Necklace Shopbop, $$198 Another one that’s been seen on many fashionistas across the globe.
- Brinker & Eliza Mischief Necklace Barney’s, $278.
- Brinker & Eliza Love Struck Necklace Shopbop, $168.
- Brinker & Eliza The Best is Yet to Come Necklace Shopbop, $98.
- Brinker & Eliza Plot Twist Necklace Shopbop, $148.
- Brinker & Eliza Brigitte Pearl Necklace Moda Operandi, $188.
NYFW and LFW is full of fashionista’s adorning chunky chainlink jewels around their necks. I for one can’t get enough wear out of my Laura Lombardi Presa necklace. The quality is nice and the price is right.
- Laura Lombardi Presa Gold Tone Necklace Net-a-Porter, $165.
- Laura Lombardi Franca Gold Plated Necklace Net-a-Porter, $130.
- Laura Lombardi Gold Rine Necklace SSENSE, $130.
- Laura Lombardi Isa Necklace Goop, $130.
- Laura Lombardi Piera Necklace Goop, $280.
I have been coveting The A sneaker by Aquazurra ever since I saw Giovanna Engelbert sporting a red suede pair last year. She’s switched it up a bit at NYFW (below) and wore a black and white pair with a feminine polka dot dress…love!
- LoveShackFancy Arabella Nordstrom, $245. Also like the Devon and Pippa by LoveShackFancy.
- Ray-Ban 58mm Aviator Sunglasses Nordstrom, $153.
- Maison Irem Initial Necklace Shopbop, $145.
- Re/Done Originals 50’s Cigarette Jean Shopbop, $265.
- Kim Military Jacket Anine Bing, $249.
- Missoma Claw Clove Cuff Nordstrom, $95.
- Aquazurra The A Sneaker Red/Navy/Leopard (so cute!) Farfetch, $430. Green suede here red here black/white here.