This season it’s all about the classics so it’s no surprise that new balance sneakers are back and better then ever.
- New Balance Mesh 990v5 Suede Net-a-Porter, $175.
- New Balance 998 Croc Effect Net-a-Porter, $190.
- New Balance 1530 Net-a-Porter, $220.
- New Balance 996 Bringback Net-a-Porter, $170.
- New Balance WH574 Farfetch, $157.
- New Balance Black 574 Farfetch, $147.
- New Balance Lace Ups Farfetch, $115.
Lisa Aiken of Moda Operandi is looking chic in this Rejina Pyo skirt and Johanna Ortiz button down. Her fashion picks are always ON POINT! Details below.
- Rejina Pyo Astrid Cotton Twill Midi Nordstrom, $490. Also like this one from A.P.C.
- Johanna Ortiz Heaven’s Door Button Down Moda, $595 look for less Everlane, $50.
- Souliers Martinez Guardamar Leather Sandal Net-a-Porter, $290. Similar to above. Shoes above are Christopher Esber Alexa sandal currently sold out.
- Rejina Pyo Olivia Snake Effect Bag Moda Operandi, $740.
- Alighieri Pearl Necklace Net-a-Porter, $224.
I love Megan Markle’s eco friendly cost conscious Everlane Jumpsuit, $120 she was wearing on her South African tour. She paired it with black Manolo pumps and beautiful gold earrings. Simple yet elegant! Also in the spotlight is her Madewell denim jacket and canvas tote she wore to greet locals at Monwabisi Beach. Looking forward to more affordable fashion as her tour continues.
Whether it’s Vrai ou Faux….leather is definitely a fall wardrobe staple!
- Ganni Leather Mini Dress Net-a-Porter (sold out) similar Ganni Mini at Net-a-Porter, $620. Dress in 1st pic.
- Goldsign Leather Skirt Moda Operandi, $1100 Pre-order. Skirt in 2nd pic.
- Nanushka Vegan Leather Jumpsuit Net-a-Porter, $665 also like Rebecca Taylor, $595. Similar to 3rd pic.
- SPRWMN Crop Flare Leather Pant Net-a-Porter, $995. Love!
- Who What Wear Puff Sleeve Faux Leather Scoop Neck Top Target, $32.99 also like Who What Wear Midi dress Target, $44.99.
- Topshop Piper Faux Leather Legging Nordstrom, $68 & Spanx Faux Leather Legging Nordstrom, $98.
- Topshop Leather Shirt Jacket Nordstrom, $320.
- IDOL Leather Knot Skirt Topshop, $180.
- Nanushka Arfen High Waist Vegan Button Front Skirt Moda Operandi, $450.
- Nanushka Sora Vegan Leather Pant Bergdorf, $445.
Pleats are front and center for fall being worn in leather, silk, and with asymmetrical hems.
- Faux Leather Skirt J. Crew, $120. Runs big size down almost sold out.
- Black PU Mini Skirt Topshop, $55.
- A.W.A.K.E Mode Double Trouble Midi Skirt Net-a-Porter, $625.
- Frankie Shop Chloe Asymmetrical Skirt Net-a-Porter, $200. Frankie Shop is all the rage and Net-a-Porter is carrying a small selection check it out here.
- Marni Asymmetric Satin Midi Skirt Moda Operandi, $1,390. Jennifer Laurence looked so cute wearing it! (pic of her in it here). She accessorized it with Amo tee, Garrett Leight sunglasses, and The Row Lunch bag.
- Ganni Pleated Georgette Skirt Shopbop, $170.
- Acne Bico Suiting Skirt Shopbop, $570.
- Pleated Midi Skirt J. Crew, $98.
- Ted Baker Colorblock Pleated Skirt Norstrom, $245.
- Vince Paneled Pleated Crepe Skirt Vince, $345.
The shopper just got a chic makeover and I love it! These faux fur/faux shearling bags by Scandi brand Stand Studio just got added to my wishlist.
- Lola Faux Fur Shearling Trim Leather Tote Net-a-Porter, $220. Bag in the 1st pic.
- Lola Shearling Tote Farfetch, $198. Bag in the 2nd pic.
- Lolita Teddy Bear Bag Net-a-Porter, $200.
- Lola Faux Shearling Trim Tote Farfetch, $155..
It’s not just the teddy coat this season it’s also the teddy tote!
How cute is this Anine Bing look alike jacket that Emma Hill is wearing from H&M! A Fall Haul must have!
I have been coveting The A sneaker by Aquazurra ever since I saw Giovanna Engelbert sporting a red suede pair last year. She’s switched it up a bit at NYFW (below) and wore a black and white pair with a feminine polka dot dress…love!
- LoveShackFancy Arabella Nordstrom, $245. Also like the Devon and Pippa by LoveShackFancy.
- Ray-Ban 58mm Aviator Sunglasses Nordstrom, $153.
- Maison Irem Initial Necklace Shopbop, $145.
- Re/Done Originals 50’s Cigarette Jean Shopbop, $265.
- Kim Military Jacket Anine Bing, $249.
- Missoma Claw Clove Cuff Nordstrom, $95.
- Aquazurra The A Sneaker Red/Navy/Leopard (so cute!) Farfetch, $430. Green suede here red here black/white here.
First it was the Bottega pouch then the square toe sandal and now it’s the Bottega horseshoe belt (above) that Lisa Aiken was spotted wearing at NYFW. Bottega is big! Below are some additional belt options.
- Lizzie Fortunato Wide Georgia Belt Shopbop, $240.
- Lizzie Fortunato Skinny Georgia Belt Shopbop, $195.
- Gucci Horsebit Belt Net-a-Porter, $450.
- Chloe Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $555.
- Isabel Marant Judd Belt Net-a-Porter, $400.
- Teegan Waist Belt Free People, $148.
NYFW Spring 2020 is well underway and that means a lot of chic fashion filled streets. I noticed simplistic basics mixed with cool accessories. Monochromatic dressing is big with suiting and separates. People are mad about plaid with kilts, checked pants, blazers, and belted jackets. It’s preppy with an edge this season!
Although it’s sweltering in Los Angeles I can’t help but get into fall mode. This weekend I stocked up on some much needed basics at Everlane (the best for affordable button downs, tee’s, and sweaters). I also listed some preppy with an edge must have pieces for fall below.
- Common Projects Combat Boot Nordstrom, $695. Love!
- Apiece Apart Marston Pant Goop, $315. Slimmer leg then the Merida pant and they have stretch. Very comfortable.
- Alex Mill Marine Stripe Sweater Nordstrom, $98.
- Tod’s New Light Penny Loafer Nordstrom, $625. Loafers are big this season.
- Henley Waffle Tee Everlane, $38. All Everlane tops run big I always size down. I got the xxsmall.
- Kick Crop Work Pant Everlane, $60. Really comfortable they have a lot of stretch. The pants at Everlane run true to size.
- Soft Cotten Crew Everlane, $50. I got the dark blue twist.
- Texture Cardigan Everlane, $98. Cardigans are big for fall.
- Short Sleeve Cashmere Tee Everlane, $90. Cute fit.
- Link Stitch Crewneck Sweater Everlane, $75. I like the bone.
- The Day Glove Everlane, $115. A consistent best seller at Everlane.
Katie Holmes became an accidental influencer last week when she was spotted wearing a barely there Khaite cashmere cardigan and bralette while hailing a cab in NYC. The week before it was her white double breasted Saint Laurent blazer and denim mini. Now it’s this killer asymmetrical dress she wore to the Zimmermann Madison Ave store to kick off NYFW. I love this edgier look a departure from her usual boho chic style.
- Espionage Lace Panelle Dress Zimmermann, $530.
- Croc Effect Clutch Alexander McQueen look for less Coach, $195.
- Blazer is Saint Laurent look for less Topshop Suit Blazer, Club Monaco, Other Stories, and Mango (faux leather blazer).
- Rag & Bone Stretch Booties Shopbop, $525 or Loeffler Randall Kassidy Bootie Shopbop, $395.
The boiler suit is the easiest outfit to put together and it transitions from day to evening so well. Throw on a pair of No 6 clogs for the day or a pair of leopard heels for an evening out.
- Amo Skip Jumpsuit Bergdorf Goodman, $398.
- Citizens of Humanity Marta Jumpsuit Revolve, $388. Click here for denim.
- Dickies Twill Coveralls Nordstrom, $89.
- The Great Cropped Boiler Suit Net-a-Porter, $375.
- Xirena Wilson Jumpsuit Neiman Marcus, $352.
- Belted Denim Jumpsuit & Other Stories, $129.
- Free People Gia Coveralls Nordstrom, $128.
- Alex Mill Expedition Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $198.
- Modern Utility Jumpsuit Everlane, $100.
Double breasted blazers and dresses are the current fall must have. Priyanka Chopra was spotted wearing this chic Reformation mini over the weekend in NYC. Btw I say
- Maxwell Dress Reformation, $250 (additional sizing here). Dress in the above picture.
- L’Agence Keely Blazer Dress Saks, $595. This one is sleeveless.
- Topshop Belted Blazer Dress Nordstrom, $100.
- A.L.C. Friedman Blazer Dress Neiman Marcus, $450.
- Anine Bing Francoise Blazer Mini Nordstrom, $449.
- Rotate N. 23 Double Breasted Dress Saks, $530.
- Tibi Blazer Dress Net-a-Porter, $795.
Love this Ganni seersucker dress paired with these chic Loeffler Randall suede western boots. Outfit done!
A shirtdress is a great piece that can transition from summer into fall. Throw a sweater over it for an evening out. I love the way Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing it above with white Birkenstocks and simple jewelry.
- Alex Mill Shirtdress Nordstrom, $86. On Sale! Lots of Alex Mill on sale at Nordstrom (shop here).
- Pinstripe Shirtdress Everlane, $80. Belted version here.
- Vince Oversize Shirtdress Nordstrom, $206
- Pinstripe Shirtdress Frame, $375.
- Frank & Eileen Button Down Dress Shopbop, $248.
- Short Puff Sleeve Dress Goop, $395.
- Arizona White Birkenstock Dillards, $99.
- Axiom Chain Link Bracelet Missoma, $123. Similar to above.
- Leather Fringe Bag Mansur Gavriel, $695. Love the way this color bag looks with a blue and white pinstripe dress. Also comes in mini.