Happy New Year! This year I hosted Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s at my house. I’ve been doing a lot of cooking and entertaining and wanted to share some of my favorite tools I use in the kitchen, and a couple of things that are on my wish list.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven Williams Sonoma & Le Creuset Rectangle Dish Williams Sonoma. So easy to clean. All Le Creuset is 20% off at Williams Sonoma check it out here.
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mini Prep Plus Amazon A must for me in the kitchen. I have 4 in all different sizes.
- Kitchenaid 5 Quart Mixer Bloomingdales (love the turquoise) & Kitchenaid Handmixer Amazon.
- Stainless Steel Bonavita Tea Kettle Amazon. (also comes in glass) I’m a tea drinker and this is a great tea kettle.
- Adelina Slub Velvet Pillow Anthropologie, $58. The pillows in my front room are looking a bit tired so I’m replacing them with these.
- French Oilcloth Tablecloth Etsy, $95. The French Provencial oilcloth tablecloths are my favorite. So easy to clean and wipe down.
- Goop Blush Padova 10 Piece Set Goop. I love the pink color! It just came back in stock.
- Hawkins New York Glass Pitcher Verishop, $30.
- 100% Pure Linen Napkins Rough Linen. I am not a fan of ironing so I love the rough linen look.
- Pink Glass Candlesticks Goop, $80.
- Turquoise Mason Jars Amazon. I do all my flower arrangements in mason jars.
- Ceramic Dishes Year & Day. I am in the market for new everyday dishes and these are the ones I’m considering. Made in Portugal.
- Monogrammed Letterpress Initial Stationery Minted, $28. I ran out of my personalized stationery and picked these up the other day. Makes a great gift too.
I just spent 36 hours in San Francisco over the weekend. As soon as I landed I checked into the W Hotel and headed right over to the SFMOMA which has an incredible modern art collection (thx to the Fisher family). After that, it was a holiday party at The Phoenix Hotel. The weather was chilly so I wore my new leopard coat (love!) all weekend long with black denim jeans. Since it was wet out I choose to pack my Acne Pistol boots (on sale) and my black lace-up’s (also like these from Mango) to trot around town. On Friday we lunched at Akiko’s for sushi, (so good) and then it was time for a bit of shopping. I walked around Hayes Valley (loved Reliquary boutique) and Fillmore street where I fell in love with the pink color palette at Goop Lab. We finished the trip with a group dinner at Park Tavern and then it was up early to catch a flight back to LA.
Below are some items that can help fill the Pink Palette void in your home.
- Blush Padova 10 Piece Clean Green 10 Piece Set Goop, $300 Also comes in powder blue here. Frying two piece set here.
- Magnolia Metallic Wreath with Leaves West Elm, $89.
- Heather Taylor Home Tablecloth Lulu & Georgia, $200.
- Set of 6 Juice Glasses Goop, $68.
- Hedvig Apron Goop, $84. Beautiful linen blend fabric. Also found these personalized aprons that make a great gift at Minted, $38.
- Hawkins New York Linen Napkins set of 4 Verishop, $72. Napkins in the above picture.
- Aesop Aromatique Hand Soap Nordstrom, $39.
- 3 Piece Pink Glass Mixing Bowls Goop, $85.
- Matte Gold 5 Piece Place Setting Goop, $150. Look for less here.
- Edition 4 Scented Candle Goop, $72. They had this candle burning in the store and it smells amazing.
- Pink Tumble Set of 4 Goop, $52. Glasses in the above picture.
- Pink Glass Cake Stand Goop, $72.
Photo: Jessie Randall
Great time to update your Backyard Basics with the July 4th sales in motion. Serena & Lily is offering 20% off the entire store along with West Elm.
- Sebastopol Stool Serena & Lily, $198 I just ordered two of these for my backyard. I love that it can be used as additional seating or a side/end table. I got the navy/white but I love the grey as well.
- Outdoor Simple Stripe Pillow West Elm, $29 I just got these and they are really nice quality for the price.
- Eastport Stripe Umbrella Serena & Lily, $698 Serena and Lily have the cutest outdoor umbrellas also love this one and this one.
- Tortola Lantern Serena & Lily, $198 also love Modern Porcelain Hurricane Lanterns West Elm, $21.
- Bamboo Lacquer Tray Mark and Graham, $99.
- Bose Speaker Nordstrom, $99 Just got this speaker love it…so easy to use.
- Boat and Toe Sailor Stripe L.L. Bean, $54.99.
- Oceana Outdoor Dinnerware Sur La Table, $8 The outdoor dinnerware is 50% off.
- Sydney Beach Towel Serena & Lily, $68.