- Alpaca Jumper & Other Stories, $69. Also like this and this from & Other Stories.
- Droplet Earrings & Other Stories, $19. Similar to the Sophie Buhai classic cowbell earring.
- Cozy Hazelnut Flat Pouch Stoney Clover Lane, $88. Makes a cute gift with a monogram. The Cozy Collection (faux fur and shearling bags) just landed at Stoney Clover Lane this week.
- Re/Done High Rise Ankle Crop Vintage White Jenni Kayne, $195. Stopped into Jenni Kayne over the weekend and walked out with these. Love the fit (true to size) and a great color to wear now and transition into spring/summer.
- Colorful Retro Reading Glasses Ebay, $9.99. Cute readers!
- Off-White HG Runner Shopbop, $638. Love!!
- Numblartd Velvet Pearl Scrunchies Amazon, $11. My daughter got these as a gift and they’ve made their way into my closet.
For all of you that asked here’s a link to my Quick Chicken Marsala recipe.
While browsing at Century City the other day I found myself in a fitting room full of dresses. First being this cute Ba&sh snake print dress. I love the slight cinched shoulder detailing and where the waistline hits. I also loved this Ulla Emmeline silk dress (size down) and this Ulla Arlene dress. All three dresses are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I also made a pit stop at Sephora where I picked up a new lip gloss, dark blue mascara, and Too Faced concealer (swan shade).
SALE ALERT! Kule has extended their 70% off sale for one more day. Check it out here. I picked up a shirt dress, striped tee, and cashmere sweater (all 70% off!).
This week I was catching up with an old friend who just so happens to be the head of Madewell denim. I asked her what her favorite new styles are and this is what she said.
- Mid-rise Classic Straight Carsondale Wash Madewell, $128.
- The Perfect Vintage Rosabelle Wash Madewell, $128.
- 11″ High Rise Skinny Longridge Wash Madewell, $128.
- Cali Demi Boot Jean Fleetwood Wash Madewell, $128.
Scott Sternberg’s (formerly of Band of Outsiders) luxury line of basics Entireworld just launched at Nordstrom.
- Entireworld French Terry Sweatshirt Nordstrom, $88.
- Entireworld Terry Sweatpants Nordstrom, $88.
- Entireworld Boatneck Sweater Nordstrom, $125.
- Entireworld Cotton Jersey Tee Nordstrom, $25.
- Entireworld Type A Version Wool Sweater Nordstrom, $125.
- Entireworld Ribbed Organic Cotton Tank Nordstrom, $22.
I ran into H&M yesterday and did a sweep of the store. Here’s what a found.
- Straight Cut Army Jacket H&M, $39.99. First picture. Cute fit and if you wanted to be creative you can sew on some patches ( like this, this, this,or this).
- Balloon Sleeve sweater H&M, $24.99. Second picture on-line only has black.
- Puff Sleeve Sweater H&M, $24.99. Third picture.
- Ruffled Ribbed Sweater H&M, $24.99. New arrival.
- Ruched Cotton Sweatshirt H&M, $39.99.
- Fleece High Collared Jacket H&M, $49.99.
- Wool Blend Coat H&M, $129.
After H&M I stopped into Madewell where I found these really cute and comfortable cargos (on sale & 30% off sale). I like the way they look with my zebra print maryjanes (70% off), Salt strap (also on sale), and gold hoops.
We celebrated my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah this weekend. It was truly a magical weekend surrounded by family and friends. There was a lot of prep that went into the weekend with dressing myself and both girls for the morning and evening events. It can be challenging to find dressy outfits for teens so I’m sharing all of our picks. Hopefully it will help if any of you are searching for formal wear for yourself or your teen.
- My Saturday morning look. Edie High Neck Dress Zimmermann. Worn with Alexandra Birman Clarita Heels Shopbop. Dress in the below picture. I will wear this dress over and over again it’s so comfortable.
- My Saturday evening look. Needle & Thread Midsummer Lace Dress Shopbop. I wore the dress with Anniel Norma Heels Anthropologie. Dress is the above picture.
- Friday night look. The Basil Dress Christy Dawn. Casual floral dress with Isabel Marant Dacken Boots and Gold Hoops.
- The Bat Mitzvah girl wore a powder blue Self Portrait dress which is sold out similar dress here. Self Portrait is an English brand that runs small so it works well with teens (and it goes on sale). She wore it with sparkly Jeffrey Campbell heels. Her evening look was a Reformation Jumpsuit. Reformation has a petite line (check it out here). She wore the jumpsuit with heels and then switched into Veja’s.
- My older daughter wore Lover + Friends Happy Hour Dress from Revolve. Revolve carries xxsmall and has a wide range of price points. Her evening dress was Majorelle from Revolve. Another great brand for teens because it runs small.
We had an incredible team for hair and make-up. Kerry Malouf (make-up) & Sydney Valentine (hair). Check out more pictures here.
I’ve been coveting this pretty pink dress ever since Banjanan debuted their resort collection. It’s now available at Moda Operandi. It would look great with Birdies slides, Roxanne Assoulin initial necklace, Bauble Bar chainlink earrings, and this PVC Tote from Etsy (&this one). Resort ready!
I was walking my dog yesterday and several people asked me where I got my leopard and orange fleece jacket. Turns out it’s One by Donni and I got it at Shopbop over the summer. It’s a nice light weight layer to add over a tee or workout gear. Details below.
- Tri Fleece Pullover Bloomingdale’s, $218. This is the one I have orange/black/leopard.
- Tri Fleece Pullover Bloomingdales, $218. Cream/Black/Camel
- Tri Fleece Pullover Free People, $218 Above picture.
Having two teen girls in the house I’m kept up to speed on current trends (especially workout gear). Today’s post was inspired by my older daughter who informed me that Amazon has amazing Alo and Lululemon look for less workout gear. I was so impressed by the fit, comfort, and price!
- Colorfulkoala Women’s High Waisted Yoga Pants Amazon, $29.99. Pants in the above picture and I wore the same size as my Alo’s.
- CRZ Yoga High Waisted Yoga Pant Amazon, $29.99. Also like these.
- Bestisun Yoga Crop Top Muscle Tee Amazon, $14.99.
- CRZ Yoga Sports Bra Amazon, $20.
- CRZ Seamless Running Shirt Amazon, $24.
We all need some basic black essentials in our closet. These splurge worthy pieces can be worn season after season.
- Moncler Ghany Vest Orchard Mile, $630.
- Gucci Skinny Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $350
- CELINE 48mm Cat Eye Sunglasses Nordstrom, $440.
- Cashmere Fisherman Sweater Jenni Kayne, $395 Cotton version here.
- Lanvin Slip-On Ballet Flat Farfetch, $400.
- AGOLDE Toni Mid-rise Slim Straight Bloomingdale’s, $158.
- Entireworld Organic Cotton Jersey Tee Nordstrom, $35.
- Iro Ashville Leather Moto Jacket Shopbop, $1,200.
- Valentino V Logo Bracelet Mytheresa, $275. Skinny version here.
- Bottega Small Black Wristlet SSENSE, $569 (on sale). Additional inventory here.
- Jordaan Loafer Gucci, $730.
- Manolo Blahnik BB Pump Nordstrom, $665.
Another cool Brooklyn brand! Beck Jewels designer Rebecca Zeijdel-Paz is influenced by the artistic elements of her Caribbean upbringing and the melting pot of New York City. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in Brooklyn a testament to her passion for quality and sustainability.
- Beck Jewels Mini Bella Hoops Nordstorm, $235. They also come in coral. Similar to the Irene Neuwirth Gumball Hoops but for a lot less.
- Beck Jewels Mini Bella Pearl Hoops Nordstrom, $250.
- Beck Jewels Gitane Turquoise Cuff Moda Operandi, $413.
- Beck Jewels Lolita Cultured Freshwater Pearls Bloomingdale’s, $345.
- Beck Jewels Lune Crescent Threader Earrings Bloomingdale’s, $100. On sale.
- Beck Jewels A Bigger Slash Choker Moda Operandi, $295.
Meet Loeffler Randall’s new ballet flat Georgie. It comes in four different colors, I personally love the denim.