Net-a-Porter is having an exclusive 15% off all shoes (a few brand restrictions) with code SHOPSTYLE15. It’s a great time to stock up on your fall designer footwear.
- Isabel Marant Dedie Suede Ankle Net-a-Porter, $980.
- Gucci Screener Leather Sneaker Net-a-Porter, $750.
- Isabel Marant Dicker Boot Net-a-Porter, $560. Also love Loeffler Randall Joni.
- Loeffler Randall Emila Bow Net-a-Porter, $350.
- Stuart Weitzman Sondra Boot Net-a-Porter, $650. Also love Cline Faux Pearl Boot.
- Golden Goose Suede & Leather Sneaker Net-a-Porter, $530.
To shop the full shoe collection at Net-a-Porter click here.
The shopper just got a chic makeover and I love it! These faux fur/faux shearling bags by Scandi brand Stand Studio just got added to my wishlist.
- Lola Faux Fur Shearling Trim Leather Tote Net-a-Porter, $220. Bag in the 1st pic.
- Lola Shearling Tote Farfetch, $198. Bag in the 2nd pic.
- Lolita Teddy Bear Bag Net-a-Porter, $200.
- Lola Faux Shearling Trim Tote Farfetch, $155..
It’s not just the teddy coat this season it’s also the teddy tote!
NYFW and LFW is full of fashionista’s adorning chunky chainlink jewels around their necks. I for one can’t get enough wear out of my Laura Lombardi Presa necklace. The quality is nice and the price is right.
- Laura Lombardi Presa Gold Tone Necklace Net-a-Porter, $165.
- Laura Lombardi Franca Gold Plated Necklace Net-a-Porter, $130.
- Laura Lombardi Gold Rine Necklace SSENSE, $130.
- Laura Lombardi Isa Necklace Goop, $130.
- Laura Lombardi Piera Necklace Goop, $280.
Boho Beauty must have!
Anastasia Maxi Dress Anthropologie, $250.
Chic Sherpa Alert at Shopbop!
Veronica Beard Kylan Sherpa Pullover, $395
By now we all know the Bottega pouch is the most coveted bag of the season. For all of us who can’t spring for the real deal I found a Budget Bottega option at Etsy here (also love this one).
Photo: Leonie Hanne & Lisa Aiken
Over the weekend I threw together an easy appetizer that everyone loved and would work well for lunches or group snacks. I bought these cute to go containers on Amazon. I made a greek yogurt dip with good seasoning spices and scooped the dip into 2 oz. containers with lids. The 2 oz containers fit perfectly into the bottom of these containers. The veggies are put on top of the dip container and your healthy snack is done!
Lots of New at Crew fall merchandise trickling into stores this week. It’s a great time to shop J.Crew all full priced merchandise is 30% off on-line only.
- Teddy Sherpa Coat J. Crew, $248. Who needs the $3700 Max Mara Teddy coat when J.Crew has this great look for less one.
- Polka Dot Tulle A Line Skirt J. Crew, $178. Add a white button down and ballet flats and you’re done!
- The Reeds x J. Crew Puff Sleeve Sweater J. Crew, $75. So cute!
- Faux Leather Pleated Midi Skirt J. Crew, $120. Lots of faux leather this season.
- Collection Pale Pink Faux Fur Coat J. Crew, $398.
- Balloon Sleeve Cardigan J. Crew, $118.
- Balloon Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater J. Crew, $98.
- Velvet Bow with Pearls J. Crew, $19.50. Almost exactly like the Jennifer Behr one. Also like the pearl barrettes and leopard turban headband.
How cute is this Anine Bing look alike jacket that Emma Hill is wearing from H&M! A Fall Haul must have!
I have been coveting The A sneaker by Aquazurra ever since I saw Giovanna Engelbert sporting a red suede pair last year. She’s switched it up a bit at NYFW (below) and wore a black and white pair with a feminine polka dot dress…love!
- LoveShackFancy Arabella Nordstrom, $245. Also like the Devon and Pippa by LoveShackFancy.
- Ray-Ban 58mm Aviator Sunglasses Nordstrom, $153.
- Maison Irem Initial Necklace Shopbop, $145.
- Re/Done Originals 50’s Cigarette Jean Shopbop, $265.
- Kim Military Jacket Anine Bing, $249.
- Missoma Claw Clove Cuff Nordstrom, $95.
- Aquazurra The A Sneaker Red/Navy/Leopard (so cute!) Farfetch, $430. Green suede here red here black/white here.
Demylee is at again with two great collab’s. The first being the above Clare V. x Demylee fisherman sweater second J.Crew x Demylee chic cashmere balloon sleeve sweater. Check out Demylee’s selection of sweaters here at Shopbop. Another collab on my radar are these sexy Frame x Tamara Mellon over the knee boots. Done & done!
First it was the Bottega pouch then the square toe sandal and now it’s the Bottega horseshoe belt (above) that Lisa Aiken was spotted wearing at NYFW. Bottega is big! Below are some additional belt options.
- Lizzie Fortunato Wide Georgia Belt Shopbop, $240.
- Lizzie Fortunato Skinny Georgia Belt Shopbop, $195.
- Gucci Horsebit Belt Net-a-Porter, $450.
- Chloe Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $555.
- Isabel Marant Judd Belt Net-a-Porter, $400.
- Teegan Waist Belt Free People, $148.
Senreve founders Coral Chung and Wendy Wen are both longtime luxury handbag aficionado’s. As veterans of the fast paced tech and finance industries, they wanted to create the perfect bag for professional women. Thus the birth of Senreve! All bags are made of the finest materials and handcrafted in Italy.
- Senreve Aria Belt Bag Shopbop, $395.
- Senreve Mini Maestra Bag Shopbop, $695. Can be worn crossbody or as a backpack.
- Senreve Medium Maestra Bag Shopbop, $795.
- Senreve Maestra Bag Shopbop, $1,175. Click here for grey.
To see the full collection of Senreve at Shopbop click here. While browsing Shopbop some other new items to check out are this cute gothic initial necklace, Xirena cardigan, loveshackfancy cardigan, Ulla Johsnson pullover, Donni pullover.
Photo: Julie Sariñana
NYFW Spring 2020 is well underway and that means a lot of chic fashion filled streets. I noticed simplistic basics mixed with cool accessories. Monochromatic dressing is big with suiting and separates. People are mad about plaid with kilts, checked pants, blazers, and belted jackets. It’s preppy with an edge this season!
Although it’s sweltering in Los Angeles I can’t help but get into fall mode. This weekend I stocked up on some much needed basics at Everlane (the best for affordable button downs, tee’s, and sweaters). I also listed some preppy with an edge must have pieces for fall below.
- Common Projects Combat Boot Nordstrom, $695. Love!
- Apiece Apart Marston Pant Goop, $315. Slimmer leg then the Merida pant and they have stretch. Very comfortable.
- Alex Mill Marine Stripe Sweater Nordstrom, $98.
- Tod’s New Light Penny Loafer Nordstrom, $625. Loafers are big this season.
- Henley Waffle Tee Everlane, $38. All Everlane tops run big I always size down. I got the xxsmall.
- Kick Crop Work Pant Everlane, $60. Really comfortable they have a lot of stretch. The pants at Everlane run true to size.
- Soft Cotten Crew Everlane, $50. I got the dark blue twist.
- Texture Cardigan Everlane, $98. Cardigans are big for fall.
- Short Sleeve Cashmere Tee Everlane, $90. Cute fit.
- Link Stitch Crewneck Sweater Everlane, $75. I like the bone.
- The Day Glove Everlane, $115. A consistent best seller at Everlane.