The boiler suit is the easiest outfit to put together and it transitions from day to evening so well. Throw on a pair of No 6 clogs for the day or a pair of leopard heels for an evening out.
- Amo Skip Jumpsuit Bergdorf Goodman, $398.
- Citizens of Humanity Marta Jumpsuit Revolve, $388. Click here for denim.
- Dickies Twill Coveralls Nordstrom, $89.
- The Great Cropped Boiler Suit Net-a-Porter, $375.
- Xirena Wilson Jumpsuit Neiman Marcus, $352.
- Belted Denim Jumpsuit & Other Stories, $129.
- Free People Gia Coveralls Nordstrom, $128.
- Alex Mill Expedition Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $198.
- Modern Utility Jumpsuit Everlane, $100.
Double breasted blazers and dresses are the current fall must have. Priyanka Chopra was spotted wearing this chic Reformation mini over the weekend in NYC. Btw I say
- Maxwell Dress Reformation, $250 (additional sizing here). Dress in the above picture.
- L’Agence Keely Blazer Dress Saks, $595. This one is sleeveless.
- Topshop Belted Blazer Dress Nordstrom, $100.
- A.L.C. Friedman Blazer Dress Neiman Marcus, $450.
- Anine Bing Francoise Blazer Mini Nordstrom, $449.
- Rotate N. 23 Double Breasted Dress Saks, $530.
- Tibi Blazer Dress Net-a-Porter, $795.
Love this Ganni seersucker dress paired with these chic Loeffler Randall suede western boots. Outfit done!
A shirtdress is a great piece that can transition from summer into fall. Throw a sweater over it for an evening out. I love the way Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing it above with white Birkenstocks and simple jewelry.
- Alex Mill Shirtdress Nordstrom, $86. On Sale! Lots of Alex Mill on sale at Nordstrom (shop here).
- Pinstripe Shirtdress Everlane, $80. Belted version here.
- Vince Oversize Shirtdress Nordstrom, $206
- Pinstripe Shirtdress Frame, $375.
- Frank & Eileen Button Down Dress Shopbop, $248.
- Short Puff Sleeve Dress Goop, $395.
- Arizona White Birkenstock Dillards, $99.
- Axiom Chain Link Bracelet Missoma, $123. Similar to above.
- Leather Fringe Bag Mansur Gavriel, $695. Love the way this color bag looks with a blue and white pinstripe dress. Also comes in mini.
Jessica Alba is on her way to work in this casual, comfy, and chic outfit. Details below.
- Brushed Twill High Waist Wide Leg Pants Lou & Grey, $79.50.
- Oblique Diorcamp Messenger Bag Dior, $3200.
- Le Specs Cat Eye Sunglasses Net-a-Porter, $69.
- Button Up Gauze Top Frame, $156 or Xirena Francie Top.
- Gucci Princetown Mule Nordstrom, $695. Similar to above.
Scandinavian women are renowned across the globe for their minimalistic, comfortable and cool clothes. I was witness to their chic style when I was there in May. Copenhagen fashion week just kicked off. There are definitely some standout trends being spotted on the streets. I will highlight them below. Scandinavian brands taking center stage at Fashion week are Ganni, Saks Potts, Marlene Birger, and Sophie Bille Brahe.
- White Cat Eye Sunglasses like these by Saint Laurent ( look for less here).
- Jumpsuits like this one from Goop, Alex Mill, and Everlane.
- Western Boots like these, and these by Ganni. ( look for less here).
- Lots of clutches and especially ones from Bottega like this, this, and this.
- Oversized Blazers like this one from Ganni, Frame, Madewell, and Anine Bing.
- Dresses with oversized sleeves like this and this by Rotate by Birger Christensen.
Photos:@vogue and @thestylestalker
Denim trend alert! Front yolk’s are being seen on many jeans this season. This front stitching detail adds a little flare to our everyday jeans.
- Frame V-Yoke Straight Leg Jean Nordstrom, $245
- GRLFRND Rossana Jean Revolve, $248
- Mother Denim Swooner Yolk Jean Shopbop, $187 click here for the denim short version. Jeans in the above picture.
- Closed Glow Jeans Shopbop, $315 The yolk detailing is on the back of these jeans.
- Re/Done Double Yoke Jean Shopbop, $295
These jeans look great paired with this cute Ulla Johnson Opal Top, Other Stories wrap top (only $59), or this Natalie Martin top I just scooped up on sale.
I love this Street Chic look Jennifer Aniston was spotted wearing while out and about. I’ve recreated the look below.
- J Crew Regent Blazer J. Crew, $198 30% off with code GETAWAY.
- Nili Lotan Shon Pant Nili Lotan, $375 for a more slim leg I love the Frame Carpenter Jean Shopbop, $245.
- Garret Leight Hampton Sunglasses Need Supply, $340.
- Balenciaga BB Quilted Leather Bag Net-a-Porter, $1.090.
- Jenni Kayne Heeled Chelsea Boot Nordstrom, $540.
- ATM Slub Jersey Boyfriend Tee Nordstrom, $95.
- Rolex Oyster La Californienne Watch Goop, $8,400.
I went on a quick trip to Copenhagen over Memorial Day weekend. I was enamored by the chic Scandinavian fashion flooding the streets. The first thing I noticed is the practicality of their dressing. Since the main mode of transportation is biking, comfort plays a key role in their dressing. I saw a lot of feminine loose fitting floral skirts and dresses mixed with trench coats, oversized blazers, and leather jackets. Most women had sneakers on with an emphasis on the dad sneaker and Veja’s. I also saw the Teva inspired sandal on many women since the weather is just starting to warm up.
I stayed at the Hotel Skt Petri and bumped into Janka Polliani who was with Annabel Rosendahl and the rest of the Scandinavian fashionistas who were in town planning Copenhagen Fashion week. Janka (who couldn’t be nicer) was decked out in an oversized black blazer, Nylon Prada shorts, The Row Bare sandals, and carrying a red Bottega oversized pouch (current must have accessory). Below are some stand-outs from my trip.
- I couldn’t help but notice how many Jerome Dreyfuss bags were being worn in Copenhagen. Shop them here.
- Pant legs were cropped and wide similar to these new Slim Emmett Wide Leg Crops…love!
- The Teva inspired sandal like these from The Row, and these by Arizona Love were a standout.
- Embellished Trench coats like coats like this one from Coach. The trench in the above picture is by Sofie Schnoor and can be purchased here.
- Patterned dresses like this one by Toteme, and this Ganni Skirt (on-sale). I also saw someone wearing this gorgeous Stine Goya Mini with chunky sneakers very chic!
- I did some shopping at Arket which I love. Arket started in Sweden and is a modern day market for men, women, children, and the home. They have them all over Europe and hoping it comes to the States.
- Delicate jewelry like these Annie Lu Earrings were in several of the boutiques.
I loved Copenhagen and can’t wait to go back and explore more of the city.
I love this effortlessly chic outfit Gwyneth Paltrow was seen wearing on the streets of Los Angeles. It’s comfortable, classic, and elegant with a slight edge. I recreated the look below as well as some look for less alternatives.
- Cashmere Crew J. Crew, $98 & Soft Cotton Crew Everlane, $50.
- G Label Carr Pleated Skirt Goop, $595 look for less Topshop Box Pleat Midi Nordstrom, $75.
- Alexander McQueen Sneakers Nordstrom, $490 look for less Steve Madden Chunky Sneaker Macy’s, $99 and Veja Lace Up Sneaker Shopbop, $150.
- Celine Small Big Bag RealReal, $2,200 & Celine Big Bag RealReal, $4,000 look for less Mansur Tote Bag, $675 & Madewell Transport Leather Tote Nordstrom, $168.
- Foundrae Necklace Net-A-Porter, $4,495 look for less Laura Lombardi Net-A-Porter, $130.
- G. Label Striped Turtleneck Goop, $595 look for less A.P.C Striped Jumper Sweater Farfetch, $102 & Armor Lux Striped Sweater Farfetch, $142 & Cotton Long Sleeve Sweater Everlane, $55. (not pictured above).
A black jumpsuit is a wardrobe staple. You can dress it up or down and change up the accessories to get multiple wears out of it. Last week I picked up an extremely flattering one from Club Monaco (it was time to refresh the one in the above pic). I paired it with a Tuxedo Blazer from Club Monaco (on sale). Below is the outfit along with some other options.
- Symone Jumpsuit Club Monaco, $289 Great fit and I love the back tie detailing.
- Tuxedo Nimah Blazer Club Monaco, $169 Cute cropped fit and on sale.
- A.L.C. Wilder Jumpsuit Shopbop, $595 Flowy flirty jumpsuit.
- Staud Twilo Cutout Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $220 The navy and white color combo would be great for an evening out on vacay.
- Aria Jumpsuit Nili Lotan, $725 Casual jumpsuit. Look for less Madewell Coverall, $148.
- Loeffler Randall Kassidy Kitten Heel Stretch Shopbop, $395 Great bootie to wear with a jumpsuit or other dresses and skirts.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).
Julie Sariñana is looking gorgeous in this saffron colored March 11 dress. Inspired by travel, art, and culture March 11 was started by stylist Robert Mishchenko in 2015. March 11 combines old world style with high end craftsmanship. While scouring the internet to find this dress I found an exclusive collection at The Outnet.
- March 11 Cold Shoulder Embroidered Linen Midi Saffron Outnet, $475
- March 11 Gathered Embroidered Linen Tunic Saffron Outnet, $275
- March 11 Belted Embroidered Linen Mini Dress Red Outnet, $335 click here for black.
- March 11 Fringe Trimmed Embroidered Linen Dress Red Outnet, $350
- March 11 Belted Embroidered Linen Dress Pink Outnet, $335
- Steven Greece Slides Shopbop, $89 Great slides to accompany your March 11 dress.
- Mystique Pearl Cage Sandal Shopbop, $189 On point with the Pearl trend.
- Hat Attack Large Macrame Tote Shopbop, $104 Cute tote bag for the pool or beach.
- Kayu Andie Woven Cotton Tote Shopbop, $145 Handwoven using sustainable products. Cotton tote with wooden handle.
It’s all about Chic Cheveaux! Glam hair with barrettes, bows, and headbands trimmed with rhinestones and pearls. These playful accessories were spotted on the coifs of many fashionistas hitting the streets for Copenhagen fashion week.
- Diamond Hair Barrette Pixie Market, $20
- Double Pearl Barrette Pixie Market, $16
- Gucci Tortoiseshell Crystal Barrette Gucci, $400
- NAMJOSH Marseille Pony Bow Shopbop, $25
- Kitsch x Justine Marjan Glam Rhinstone Bobby Pin Shopbop, $29
- Chan Luu Neckerchief Scrunchie Shopbop, $40
- Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband Shopbop, $150 look for less Tasha Imitation Pearl Cluster Headband Nordstrom, $42 also like this.
- Jennifer Behr Perlita Velvet Bow Shopbop, $198 Velvet bow in the above picture.
Club Monaco is having a big sale offering an extra 40% off of sale. I picked up this cute Cropped Tuxedo Blazer. To check out the whole sale click here.
I have always been a fan of Hogan sneakers and after I moved from New York City I had a hard time finding them in the United States. I would have to wait for a trip to Italy to pick up a new pair. Now that Farfetch carries them you don’t have to plan a trip to Italy to refresh your inventory. I love the elevated sole which fairs well with the current dad sneaker trend.
- Hogan Low Top Trainers White with Black Farfetch, $425
- Hogan Low Top Sneaker Back with White Farfetch, $305
- Hogan Interactive H371 Sneakers White with Gold Farfetch, $334
- Hogan Interactive Sneaker White Farfetch, $445
- Hogan Interactive Sneaker Beige Suede Farfetch, $495
- Hogan Sneaker White with Grey Farfetch, $336
Designer clearance at Net-A-Porter up to 80% off click here to view the sale. Shopbop is having THE GREAT BIG SALE click here to view the sale. I like these casual pieces from the new markdowns check out this, this, this, this, this, this, this.