- Demylee Cotton Turtleneck Sweater A great look for less alternative to this season’s popular Toteme Turtleneck Sweater. Size down runs big.
- Mother Insider Crop Jean
- Janessa Leone Luca Hat
- Celine Sunglasses amazing look for less option HERE.
- Oval Signet Ring
- Mansur Mini Cloud Wristlet New arrival.
- Gucci Mesh Bracelet Watch
- Loeffler Randall Annabelle Clog Boot
- Vince Shrunken Cardigan
- H&M Pleated Skirt Spotted this at H&M the other day, really great skirt for the price ($33.99).
- Skims Bodysuit
- Sophie Buhai Silver Hoops
- Balenciaga Mini Neo Classic City Bag
- Aquazurra Le Parisien Ballet Flat & Aquazurra Twist Flat Mule (look for less ballet flat Margaux NYC).
- Sophie Buhai Silver Roman Chain Link Bracelet
I just added several new styles to my Fall Shop.
Black leggings are trending for Fall. There is a slight modification to this season’s black legging, they are flared and have a slit.
- Mango Slit Hem Leggings First picture. Square toe ballet flats are Mansur Gavriel.
- Norma Kamali Spat Leggings Back in stock.
- Alo Airbrush High Waist Flutter Legging
- Nylora Damien Pant
- Year of Ours 9 Slit Pant
- & Other Stories Fitted Flared Trousers these would look cute with an oversized Mariner Sweater.
- Wardrobe NYC Black Slit Legging 2nd & 3rd picture.
- Spanx The Perfect Black Pant
Sneakers in the above picture are Off-White.
- Anine Bing Mabel Button Down
- Veronica Beard Reversible Jacket look for less option here.
- Zara Marine Straight Leg Jean Love these. They run true to size, have stretch, and are extremely flattering.
- Clare V. Midi Sac
- Veja Campo Sneaker It’s really hard to find the all white but Shopbop has a full size run.
- Brinker & Eliza Heart Necklace
- Tower 28 Lip Gloss My new favorite lipgloss & it’s all natural!
- Ulla Delmira Cotton Midi
- Le Specs Weekend Riot Sunglasses
- Laura Lombardi Chain Link Bracelet
- Saint Laurent Quilted Sadie Clutch
- ATP Doris Shearling Slides
Miscellaneous Purchases this week – New Balance 327 // Reebox Aztec Sneaker // Lululemon Align Tank // Vans Belt Bag // & Other Stores Flare Pants (size down runs big) // Pocket Tweed Jacket // Belted Jacket // Button Knit Cardigan // Travel Undies (a friend recommended and they great for travel!)
Have a great weekend everyone!
I’m in need of a couple transitional jackets to take me from Summer into Fall and I found several that I love and ordered from Mango. See below.
- Pocket Tweed Jacket I ordered the black but love the green as well. First picture.
- Wool Blend Jacket with Belt I love a belted jacket.
- Long Button Knit Cardigan Chanel look for less. 2nd picture.
- Double Breasted Jacket with Buttons 3rd picture.
- Classic Cotton Trench Coat A lot of trenches were spotted at Copenhagen Fashion Week.
- Cropped Jacket with Pockets
- Combined Knit Jacket Cute!
A cozy pair of shearling slides are a Fall must have. See below for several high low options.
- Dior Dway Shearling Slide Above picture.
- Roam Cloud Criss Cross Faux Fur Slipper ( & these pink Roam slides are on sale)
- Jenni Kayne Shearling Slide Sandal
- Jenni Kayne Shearling Crossover Sandals
- Deiji Studios Brown Open Toe Shearling Slippers Deiji (pronounced Day-Gee) is a Byron Bay based sleepwear brand).
- Porte & Paire Shearling Slides
- Gucci Shearling Slide
- Birdes Crossover Faux Fur Slides
- Chloe Idol Embellished Leather Shearling Slide
- ATP Doris Everyday Shearling Sandal
- Prada Logo Shearling Slides
- Alexandre Birman Shearling Slides
Some of my favorites.
- Callien Velvet Accent Chair
- Oak Coffee Table
- Set of 4 Tumblers
- Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses
- Set of 4 Dinner Plates
- Porcelain Jayme Pitcher
- Gauze Duvet Cover
- Rowena Coverlet above picture.
- Woven Westley Pillow
- Roslyn Table Lamp
One trend I noticed coming out of Copenhagen fashion week was the color khaki (which I love!).
- The Great Westward Pant
- Alex Mill Wyatt Shirt
- & Other Stories Double Breasted Cropped Boxy Jacket
- Mansur Soft Mini Zip Multitude Tote
- Jenni Kayne Shearling Crossover Sandal Saw these over the weekend and they are so cozy!
Yesterday I picked up a couple pairs of pants from & Other Stories. There are so many cute new styles I couldn’t resist.
- Flared Button Trousers Above picture I ordered these (similar look for less to the Derek Lam Robertson pant). Size down they run big.
- Fitted Flared Trousers This silhouette is trending for Fall, I ordered these as well. Size down they run big.
- Striped Mini Shirt Dress
- Floral Embroidery Knit SS Cardigan
- Relaxed Brenton Stripe Sweater Finally back in stock.
- Textured Organic Cotton Blouse
- Sailor Stripe Sweater
- Quilted Zip Jacket
Have a great weekend everyone!
Rue De Verneuil XS Tote // Juliet Dunn Mirrored Dress // Juliet Dunn Mini // LAPIMA Sunglasses // Rhode Dress // Rhode Skirt // Loup Charmant Dress // Juliet Dunn White Cotton Mini // Matteau Tired Midi Dress // Mess Demoiselles Cotton Poplin Shirt // Pink Orah Belted Poplin Kaftan // Loretta Caponi Cotton Poplin Blouse // Thierry Colson Cotton Poplin Dress // Arizona Love Sandals
To shop the whole sale click here.
Bandier just launched a cute collab with New Balance this week. The collaboration consists of sweats, sneakers, and workout gear. Picks below.
- New Balance x Bandier 57/40 Sneaker
- New Balance x Bandier Crew Sweatshirt
- New Balance x Bandier Fleece Jogger
- New Balance x Bandier HR Tight
- New Balance x Bandier Woven Tech Short These would be cute on the tennis court.
- New Balance x Bandier Full Length Bodysuit
- New Balance 57/40 Suede Low Top Sneakers Not part of the collab but cute.
I stumbled upon these two street style photos yesterday while scrolling through Instagram. I love the way each of them have styled their nautical striped sweaters.
Jenny Walton (above pic) hit the streets for Copenhagen Fashion week wearing a Khaite sweater (look for less La Ligne Cotton Marin // Alex Mill // H&M ), Vince slip skirt , nude sandals (similar to above), and woven basket.
Anouk Yve’s (below pic) posted this photo of herself vacationing in the South of France wearing a Brochu striped sweater (look for less here), white denim, Jill Sander x Birkenstock, beaded anklet, and woven basket.
- Everlane Tiered Mock Neck Top New arrival.
- Frame Le Bardot Flare Leg Jean
- Forward Puff Link Chain Link Necklace 20 inches long. Great layering piece.
- Laura Lombardi Spira Hoop Earrings
- Proenza Small Ruched Crossbody Tote (large version here).
- Everlane Maryjane similar to Ava Row Maryjane but for less.
There was way too much chicness in Jessie Randall’s IG stories over the weekend to not share. Check out all the outfit details below.
- Cara Cara Ruby Dress Khaki smocked dress.
- Zimmermann Concert Jumpsuit also loving Nina Mini & Tempo Mini & Concert Day Midi from Zimmermann.
- Loeffler Randall Sonnie Sandal Nordstrom has a full size run.
- Loeffler Randall Willa Mini Gingham Clutch
- Cult Gaia Tote Similar to above.
- Mother of Pearl Personalized Necklace (similar to above).
I made a Summer 2021 Spotify playlist over the weekend you can check it out here.
Have a great week everyone!
Happy Friday everyone! Here’s a little peek of what I did this week in between blogging and working with clients. On Monday, we took a day trip to Santa Barbara. We stopped at Helena Bakery (amazing avocado toast & farm bowl) for breakfast, walked around State Street, stopped at Hook & Press Donuts (they are closed on Monday’s), walked around Coast Village in Montecito (lots of cute shops), and finished the day at The Rosewood Miramar for lunch. On Tuesday we went downtown and to Atwater Village. We stopped at Dekor Living (they also have a location in Ojai), Goodies, and The Black Elephant for a horchata latte. Lastly, on Friday we had lunch at the new Bottega Louie location in West Hollywood. The back patio is beautiful and the food and service were both excellent!
Hillhouse is relaunching their trellis print today (12pm EST) in the Ellie (above picture), Nesli, and Athena Nap dress! It’s my favorite print that Hillhouse has done. You can check it all out here (it won’t last long).
Have a great weekend everyone!