We all need some basic black essentials in our closet. These splurge worthy pieces can be worn season after season.
- Moncler Ghany Vest Orchard Mile, $630.
- Gucci Skinny Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $350
- CELINE 48mm Cat Eye Sunglasses Nordstrom, $440.
- Cashmere Fisherman Sweater Jenni Kayne, $395 Cotton version here.
- Lanvin Slip-On Ballet Flat Farfetch, $400.
- AGOLDE Toni Mid-rise Slim Straight Bloomingdale’s, $158.
- Entireworld Organic Cotton Jersey Tee Nordstrom, $35.
- Iro Ashville Leather Moto Jacket Shopbop, $1,200.
- Valentino V Logo Bracelet Mytheresa, $275. Skinny version here.
- Bottega Small Black Wristlet SSENSE, $569 (on sale). Additional inventory here.
- Jordaan Loafer Gucci, $730.
- Manolo Blahnik BB Pump Nordstrom, $665.
I was doing some on-line shopping for my girls when I stumbled upon this March 11 looking top at Topshop. I added it to the cart and was beyond happy when I got it in the mail. I love the colorful embroidery, fit, and quality of this top.
- Embroidered Smock Blouse Topshop, $22.50. It runs big I ordered the Petite Size 2 and it fits. Also in the cart were these Camo Pants.
- Monrow Chino Side Zip Trousers Olive Saks, $105 (on sale). Click here for Navy. They are almost exactly like the Nili Lotan Cropped Military Pants Shopbop, $325. Pants in the above picture.
- Carrie Forbes Raffia Woven Sandals Matches Fashion, $321. On my wish list.
- Fauvre Le Page Pochette Ebay. Also love this Bottega one.