Feelin’ Fila on and off the court! Fila was founded in 1911 in Piedmont, Italy. Originally a textile company that started making clothing for people in the Italian Alps. The company moved into sportswear in the 1970’s and really took off with the endorsement of many tennis players including Björn Borg. They reached their height in the 90’s, and we are now seeing a revival of this cult favorite brand. They just did a collaboration with Fendi click here to see it. Below are some favorites of mine.
- Fila Enrica Oversized Cardigan Shopbop, $300
- Fila Martina Puffer Coat Tilly’s, $109
- Fila Islae Fleece Jacket Nordstrom, $100 Jacket in the above picture.
- Fila Clara Legging Nordstrom, $56
- Fila Oriana Velour Pant Fila, $68
- Fila Colorblock Cropped Sweatshirt Shopbop, $60
- Fila Ray Tracer Sneaker Shopbop, $85
- Fendi x Fila Mania Logo Socks Nordstrom, $140
- Fila Summer Sweatshirt Shopbop, $60
Shopbop just added a ton of new inventory to sale click here to check it out.
It’s been freezing in LA these past couple of day. I haven’t taken off my Moncler Lans Puffer Coat (Black and Navy finally in stock at Nordstrom). Here’s a cute outfit you can layer that will keep you warm in these Kule winter temps.
- KULE Sinclair Cardigan Shopbop, $348 Catch the cardigan trend with this preppy Kule Cardigan.
- Frame Parisian Straight Leg Jeans Nordstrom, $275 Great trouser jeans with stretch, straight leg, and high-rise waist.
- AMO Classic Tee Shopbop, $57 additional 25% off with code HELLO19 (Shopbop sale is still going today). Great basic tee.
- Sandy Liang Neon Fleece Jacket Net-A-Porter, $525 also like the leopard color way. Parsons school graduate Sandy Liang’s New York based label designs casual yet sophisticated pieces for the everyday girl on the street.
- Fila Original Chaira Sneaker Shopbop, $80 Classic sporty sneaker by Fila.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).