The ever so popular 90’s jewelry trend is making a comeback this season. We are seeing anklet’s adorning shells, coins, pearls, and colorful beads. Check out some of my favorites below.
- Chan Luu Shell Anklet Shopbop, $95
- Ancient Greek Faux Pearl Coin Charm Anklet Matches Fashion, $100
- Ancient Greek Shell Embellished Leather Anklet Matches Fashion, $65
- Ancient Greek Bell Charm Anklet Matches Fashion, $54
- Joelle Kharrat Monteta Turquoise Anklet Matches Fashion, $141
- Joelle Kharrat Gold Plated Anklet Matches Fashion, $117
- Chan Luu Beaded Anklet Bloomindale’s, $45
- All the Must Beaded Anklet Free People, $94
- Sunset Macrame Anklet Free People, $30.
It’s all about Chic Cheveaux! Glam hair with barrettes, bows, and headbands trimmed with rhinestones and pearls. These playful accessories were spotted on the coifs of many fashionistas hitting the streets for Copenhagen fashion week.
- Diamond Hair Barrette Pixie Market, $20
- Double Pearl Barrette Pixie Market, $16
- Gucci Tortoiseshell Crystal Barrette Gucci, $400
- NAMJOSH Marseille Pony Bow Shopbop, $25
- Kitsch x Justine Marjan Glam Rhinstone Bobby Pin Shopbop, $29
- Chan Luu Neckerchief Scrunchie Shopbop, $40
- Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband Shopbop, $150 look for less Tasha Imitation Pearl Cluster Headband Nordstrom, $42 also like this.
- Jennifer Behr Perlita Velvet Bow Shopbop, $198 Velvet bow in the above picture.
Club Monaco is having a big sale offering an extra 40% off of sale. I picked up this cute Cropped Tuxedo Blazer. To check out the whole sale click here.