Wooden clogs originated in Holland and then eventually spread to France, England, and Scandinavia. These traditional work shoes are being worn all over the world with designers like Dior and Gucci designing their own version of the shoe. Some favorites below.
- No. 6 Valley Clogs Bone Shopbop, $285. Click here for black.
- No. 6 Vally Clog High Heel Shopbop, $290
- Tory Burch Blythe Studded Clog Nordstrom, $328.
- Gucci Shiner Leather Clog Sandal Barney’s, $630. Click here for black.
- Madewell The Ayanna Clog Shopbop, $94.80. Additional sizing and colors here.
- Christian Dior Diorquake Round Toe Clog 7.5 Real Real, $745. and Logo Diorquake 7.5 The Real Real, $745.
- Lulus Chic Cognac Leather Clog Sandal Lulus, $59.
- Suzie Closed Toe Clog Bryr Studio, $268 Designed and made in San Fransisco.