June gloom has hit Los Angeles a bit early this year. While others around the country are preparing for Summer us Angeleno’s are using this gloomy weather as an opportunity to take advantage of the trench trend.
- Club Monaco Janney Trench Shopbop, $429 also love Icon Trench J. Crew, $228 and The Drape Trench Everlane, $138.
- Veja Leather Sneakers Net-A-Porter, $150.
- LNA Ringer Tee Revolve, $52.80 and American Classic 50/50 Ringer Tee American Apparel, $22.
- Mother The Tomcat Nordstrom, $238 look for less Madewell, $138.
- Liberty of London x J Crew Turban Headband J. Crew, $29.50.
- Irene Neuwirth Turquoise Ring Matches, $1609 also love these Gumball Opal Earrings. I stopped into the new Capitol x Irene Neuwirth store at the Brentwood Country Mart and fell in love with Irene’s Gumball Collection. For those you not in LA you can see some of it at Matches Fashion.
- Staud Mini Shirley Bag Shopbop, $195.
A black jumpsuit is a wardrobe staple. You can dress it up or down and change up the accessories to get multiple wears out of it. Last week I picked up an extremely flattering one from Club Monaco (it was time to refresh the one in the above pic). I paired it with a Tuxedo Blazer from Club Monaco (on sale). Below is the outfit along with some other options.
- Symone Jumpsuit Club Monaco, $289 Great fit and I love the back tie detailing.
- Tuxedo Nimah Blazer Club Monaco, $169 Cute cropped fit and on sale.
- A.L.C. Wilder Jumpsuit Shopbop, $595 Flowy flirty jumpsuit.
- Staud Twilo Cutout Jumpsuit Nordstrom, $220 The navy and white color combo would be great for an evening out on vacay.
- Aria Jumpsuit Nili Lotan, $725 Casual jumpsuit. Look for less Madewell Coverall, $148.
- Loeffler Randall Kassidy Kitten Heel Stretch Shopbop, $395 Great bootie to wear with a jumpsuit or other dresses and skirts.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).
Thanks to Miuccia Prada who made feathers fabulous again trimming pajamas sets and pretty Prada pumps. This feminine embellishment is a trend we are seeing adorning accessories and clothing. Below are some feather frocks.
- Zadie Feather Bag Loeffler Randall, $350 Bag in the below picture.
- Loeffler Randall Laurel Ostrich Feather Slides Saks, $180 (on sale)
- Loeffler Randall Lilly Slide Zappos, $237 (on sale)
- Quinella Dress Club Monaco, $279 Above black dress.
- Jocelyn Fifi Dyed Feather Bolero Nordstrom, $395 also like this
- Topshop Marabou Feather Bag Nordstrom, $52
- bübish Berlin Ostrich Feather Bolero Norstrom, $399
- Stine Goya Candice Feather Sweater Net-A-Porter, $390
Photo: Jessie Bush & Jessie Loeffler
Alexa Chung was spotted on the red carpet donning this luxe looking tux! It’s a classic, elegant, and sleek look that’s perfect for your festive holiday jaunts around town. Below are some options to create a similar look.
- Club Monaco Kessi Jumpsuit $350
- Club Monaco Nimah Blazer $295
- Vince Tuxedo Jumpsuit $445
- Theory Straight Velvet Trouser $325
- Theory City Strapless Jumpsuit $495
- L’Agence Keely Blazer Mini Dress $595 look for less BB Dakota She Means Business Dress $98
- MOTHER The Rascal Ankle Fray with Gold Trim $238 A casual take on a tuxedo pant. These are easy to dress up or down and very comfortable.
- Thomas Mason for J. Crew Tuxedo Shirt $138
Barney’s is having a 50% off shoe sale click here to shop the sale. A couple highlights from the sale Chloe ballet flats & Manolo Slingbacks & Alaia Satin Heels & Gianvito Rossi Velvet Boot. My julesee SHOP IT store is being updated daily don’t forget to check it out.
photo: Alexa Chung