Over the weekend I went to Sportsman’s Lodge in Studio City to have lunch. While I was there I stopped into The Great to try on the above Wayne Jeans (runs true to size) which looked so cute with their Sea Stripe Lace Pullover. Also on my radar were some basics like the Square Tee, Harbor denim shirt, and Trouser short. To check out all the new arrivals at The Great click here.
SALE ALERT! Matches is running a up to 50% off sale. I just picked up a new pair of Veja’s (30% off). You can check out the entire sale here. A couple highlights A.P.C Straw Bag // Johanna Ortiz Sarong // Le Monde Beryl Red Velvet Maryjane // Ulla Johnson Dress
Above Oufit – Kule Cardigan // The Great Jeans // Hogan Sneakers // DeMellier Bag
A couple things I’ve been enjoying, we started watching Super Pumped and Inventing Anna. I found this really great Rishi glass teacup, and I’m in love with Kerri Rosenthal’s Block of Love artwork that a friend got me for my birthday (see them all here).
- Ulla Johnson Minnie Cotton Poplin Blouse
- Fendi Bucket Bag
- AGOLDE 90’s Pinch Waist Jean
- Amazon Gold Hoop Earrings
- H&M Cardigan Khaite look for less.
- Fenty Gloss Bomb My favorite lip gloss.
- Gianvito Rossi Braided Sandal Braided sandals are trending this Summer. A couple look for less options from Loeffler Randall, Dolce Vita, & Kaanas.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.
I love this look, perfect outfit to take you from daytime to evening. I’ve recreated it below.