The best part of the Golden Globes is watching the red carpet and the beautiful couture gowns adorning the star studded guests. Constance Wu was looking gorgeous in Vera Wang, Lili Reinhart in a stunning red gown by Khyeli Couture , along with Lady Gaga and Gemma Chan in Valentino. To see Vogue’s best dressed list click here.
As the post holiday sales are slowing down there’s tons of new inventory sprinkling into the stores…yay! Fresh new spring colors in pinks, yellows, and lilac, and lots of beautiful prints. Above is a look I put together from new styles that hit the stores last week.
- Ulla Johnson Constance Floral Print Silk Blouse Nordstrom, $385 This blouse is gorgeous! It’s a tad sheer but you can either wear a nude bra or nude cami underneath. It has tiny metallic stripes embroidered into the fabric. Look for less & Other Stories, $85.
- MOTHER The Pixie Dazzler Ankle Fray Jean Shopbop, $228 Seeing a lot more visible button front jeans for Spring. Look for less Madewell High Rise Button Front Jean Shopbop, $130
- Tom Ford Lip Contour Duo Nordstrom, $55 Two and one lipstick and lip liner…love!
- Lucy Folk Le Memphis Gold Plated Cuff Net-A-Porter, $350 Seeing this bracelet reminded me of my hieroglyphs cartouche I have from my trip to Egypt when I was young. I will definitely be wearing it this Spring. Lucy Folk Necklace, $300.
- Mansur Gavriel Lambskin Leather Drawstring Bag Nordstrom, $695 mini version click here. A new style for Mansur this season.
- Toga Pulla Mesh PVC Flats Shopbop, $430 The PVC trend we were seeing over the Summer is continuing into Spring with shoes and handbags.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).