I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I’m just returning from a quick trip to Cabo. We stayed at the Four Seasons Costa Palmas for the first time and it did not disappoint. Situated on 50 acres with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. This Four Seasons property has a boutique feel with a total of 141 rooms and 6 swimming pools. Each room is spacious with modern decor and a beautiful patio overlooking the ocean. The service and food (they just opened a Mozza) were outstanding. We took advantage of the beautiful gym, two tennis courts, pickleball court, and spa. You can’t help but relax at this truly special and private resort.
I’m sharing some items that I packed on my trip along with some travel inspired gifts for the holidays.
- Natalie Martin Isobel Dress 100% silk I’m wearing the xsmall runs bigs
- Natalie Martin Mini Fiore My favorite nightgown to travel with.
- SZ Blockprints Yukari Dress This is a new style for SZ and I love it.
- Ulla Johnson Ilia Dress I love a white dress for beach vacations.
- Brand Black Pool Slide Love all the fun colors these come in.
- Uniqlo Cashmere Cardigan Brown is back in stock, really cozy for the plane (size down).
- Kule Malibu Top I always pack a nautical stripe top on vacation.
- Leatherology Train Case – makes a great gift.
- Longchamp Personalized Travel Bag – a great gift and perfect carry-on bag.
- Leatherology Slim Passport Holder Monogram available.
- Mini Theragun
- Duxiana Travel Pillow The best travel pillow!
- Beats Headphones
- Eberjey Frida Pajamas Set 50% off I just ordered these for a gift.
- Skin Pajama Set
- Ursa Major Essential Travel Kit
Have a great week everyone!