8 things that were in my shopping cart this past week.
- Madewell Emmett 2.0 Wide Leg Corduroy Pants, $108 I got these over the weekend in cream. They run true to size and have stretch. Love!
- J. Crew Shrunken V Neck Sweater, $138 I ordered this in cardinal red size small.
- Buck Mason Pima Boxy Crew, $45 I bought more of these over the weekend in size small. I love the length, perfect for high waisted pants.
- Madewell Perfect Vintage Wide Leg Crop Jean, $138 I love the fit of these.
- Adidas Gazelle, $249 My favorite Gazelles yet, I wear size 6.5 women’s (normally a 7).
- Hoka Clifton 9 Running Shoe, $145
- Baby Jade Throw Blanket, $150 The best blankets ever! I bought another one for my daughter.
- SunnyPoint Elite Heavy Weighted Toilet Paper Holder, $16.99
A couple things from the weekend…
- Just finished watching Beckham, so good!
- Il Buco Vita is coming to The Platform November 1st. Home decor, antiques, and Alimentari pantry staples.
- I went to Annabelle’s Book Club LA in Studio City over the weekend. The cutest bookstore founded by 17 year old Annabelle Chang.
- If you are looking for vintage Levi’s that are tailored to your body check out With Love, Lenny. It’s a retail store in the valley that uses upcycled denim and tailors them specifically to your body.
- Stumbled into Some September over the weekend after picking up salads from Alfalfa (I love the Greek Salad), cute home goods store on Main Street.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.