It’s been freezing in LA these past couple of day. I haven’t taken off my Moncler Lans Puffer Coat (Black and Navy finally in stock at Nordstrom). Here’s a cute outfit you can layer that will keep you warm in these Kule winter temps.
- KULE Sinclair Cardigan Shopbop, $348 Catch the cardigan trend with this preppy Kule Cardigan.
- Frame Parisian Straight Leg Jeans Nordstrom, $275 Great trouser jeans with stretch, straight leg, and high-rise waist.
- AMO Classic Tee Shopbop, $57 additional 25% off with code HELLO19 (Shopbop sale is still going today). Great basic tee.
- Sandy Liang Neon Fleece Jacket Net-A-Porter, $525 also like the leopard color way. Parsons school graduate Sandy Liang’s New York based label designs casual yet sophisticated pieces for the everyday girl on the street.
- Fila Original Chaira Sneaker Shopbop, $80 Classic sporty sneaker by Fila.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).
Kashmir is a song by the English rock band Led Zeppelin. Included on their sixth album Physical Graffiti (1975), it was written by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant over a period of three years with lyrics dating to 1973.
- Everlane Shrunken Cashmere Sweatshirt $100 I like the grey, black, and ivory color way of this shrunken sweater made of Mongolian cashmere.
- Moncler Liane Vest $575 The evenings are finally starting to cool off in Los Angeles. This Moncler vest is a staple of mine through the Winter months.
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses $153 I love a pair of sunglasses that never go out of style.
- Isabel Marant Stud Belt Bracelet $185 This bedazzled leather cuff will spruce up your everyday outfit.
- Stan Smith x Stella McCartney $325 additional sizing click here. Stella McCartney’s take on a classic Stan Smith sneaker. LOVE!
- Madewell Cali Demi Chewed Hem Black $128 & Cali Demi Button Front Jeans Blue $135 I just picked up these two pairs of Madewell jeans. I love the color, fit, and length of both of them.
As we head into Labor Day weekend, and Summer comes to a close it’s time to think about Fall Fashion! See below for The Wednesday Way.
If you want to scoop us some last minute Summer markdowns check out Shopbop’s latest sale (up to 70% off) and click here.
- Free People Just My Stripe Pullover $108 This 100% cotton, cropped, nautical striped sweater is adorable with the 3×1 army green chino’s.
- RE/DONE + Hanes 1960’s Cotton Jersey Tee $75 click here for white. What a great collaboration!
- Veronica Beard Potter Fleece & Denim Jacket $495 look for less Zara Faux Fur Biker Jacket $129. I love the denim and fleece combo on this Veronica Beard Jacket.
- Alexander Wang Kori Stretch Bootie $595 click here for cranberry color way. I have a pair of Alexander Wang booties from last season, and they are so comfortable. The heel is just the right height.
- 3×1 W3 Straight Authentic Crop Jean Elise $275 Washed out black denim is trending for Fall. These 3×1 jeans are cropped, stretchy, and have a frayed hem.
- Loren Stewart Nakita 14k Gold Hoop Earrings $225 These Loren Stewart hoops are slim, light weight, and handmade out of 14k gold.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star $85 I love the look of these natural colored Chuck Taylors, with a cropped jean or pant.
- 3×1 Vic Button Chino $275 These 3×1 pants are made of stretch-cotton, and have a straight leg cropped fit.