We all need some basic black essentials in our closet. These splurge worthy pieces can be worn season after season.
- Moncler Ghany Vest Orchard Mile, $630.
- Gucci Skinny Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $350
- CELINE 48mm Cat Eye Sunglasses Nordstrom, $440.
- Cashmere Fisherman Sweater Jenni Kayne, $395 Cotton version here.
- Lanvin Slip-On Ballet Flat Farfetch, $400.
- AGOLDE Toni Mid-rise Slim Straight Bloomingdale’s, $158.
- Entireworld Organic Cotton Jersey Tee Nordstrom, $35.
- Iro Ashville Leather Moto Jacket Shopbop, $1,200.
- Valentino V Logo Bracelet Mytheresa, $275. Skinny version here.
- Bottega Small Black Wristlet SSENSE, $569 (on sale). Additional inventory here.
- Jordaan Loafer Gucci, $730.
- Manolo Blahnik BB Pump Nordstrom, $665.
- Manolo Blahnik Hangsisi Flat Nordstom,$995. Manolo Blahnik Hangsisi 3 1/2 inch pump Nordstrom, $995. First picture.
- Satin Sandal H&M, $39.99 Second picture.
- Loeffler Randall Camellia Revolve, $395. For a smaller heel Dahlia Knot Loeffler Randall, $350. Third picture.
- J. Crew Sophia Kitten Heel with Feather J. Crew, $178. 40% off with code SPLURGE. Love the feather detail!
- Badgley Mischka Lennon Skimmer Flat Nordstrom, $118
- Badgley Mischka Dash Sandal Nordstrom, $99
- J. Crew Pointy Toe Glitter Maryjane J. Crew, $198. 40% off.
- Athea Black Rhinestones Loeffler Randall, $395.
For anyone contemplating the ever so popular Mansur cloud clutch I found the Cabernet color way for $200 less on Mythersa, $395 (instead of $595). Great evening clutch for the holidays.
I love Megan Markle’s eco friendly cost conscious Everlane Jumpsuit, $120 she was wearing on her South African tour. She paired it with black Manolo pumps and beautiful gold earrings. Simple yet elegant! Also in the spotlight is her Madewell denim jacket and canvas tote she wore to greet locals at Monwabisi Beach. Looking forward to more affordable fashion as her tour continues.