Marinated Skirt Steak
To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or any oil of choice)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds of skirt steak or flank steak (any steak will work)
- In a medium sized bowl mix your oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and black pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Place your steak into the medium bowl making sure the marinate is evenly distributed over the steak.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinate for up to 5 hours (but for at least 1 hour).
- Pre-heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Place the steak on the grill discarding the remaining marinade and grill to desired temperature.