SALE ALERT…Moda Operandi has tons of great markdowns click here to check out all the sale. I weeded through the sale last night and my favs below.
- Alexis Tired Broderie Anglaise Dress Moda Operandi, $357 also up for grabs is this Alexis Marcas Floral Print Dress Moda Operandi, $411 and this silk Ulla Dress Moda Operandi, $278. All on sale!
- Sydney Evan 14k Luck Tableau Diamond Medallion Necklace Neiman Marcus, $905.
- Medea Small Tote Bag Farfetch, $287 (black color way here). Cute evening bag. Also on sale is this Ulla Beaded Bag, Simon Miller Tool Kit, and Straw Bags.
- Alexandre Birman Willow Suede Tweed Trim Sandals Moda Operandi, $179, Alexandre Birman Clarita Black Heels Moda Operandi, $179, & White Cocktail Strappy Leather Kitten Heel Moda Operandi, $238. All ON SALE!
- Cropped Wool Blend Turtleneck & Other Stories, $99 & T Alexander Wang Twist Turtle Neck Net-A-Porter, $395 Chunky turtleneck sweaters are being spotted all over the streets of Paris Fashion Week.
- Topshop Camouflage Paperbag Utility Pant Shopbop, $75 for a more preppy look I love Veronica Beard Adrina Ankle Skinny Neiman Marcus, $295
- Celine D Frame Sunglasses Matches Fashion, $430
- Laura Lombardi Mella Hoop Earrings Nordstrom, $78 click here for the mini version.
- Medea Prima Hanna Croc Bag Opening Ceremony, $695 also like Black Mini SSENSE, $395 and Pink Mini SSENSE, $395 Set to be the next IT bag!
- Common Projects Retro Low Top Nordstrom, $465
- AMO Camo Army Jacket Shopbop, $375 look for less Topshop Camo Jacket Nordstrom, $95 (not pictured above) I like the juxtaposition of a casual camo jacket being thrown over something dressy with a shimmer or a sparkle.
Net-A-Porter is having a sale spend $500 get $50 off, and the discount goes up the more you spend with code SPENDTOSAVE. Some things to check out are this Alex Mill Sweater, Sea Bella Voile Top, Valet Tortoise Hair Clip, Medium Loewe Raffia Tote, Nili Lotan Jenna Cotton Twill Pant, and Adidas Samba White and Burgundy.
According to Vogue there are nine celebrity approved brands that made it big this year. I’ve narrowed down the list with my favorite from 2018.
- Doen – who wasn’t jumping for joy when Doen decided to have a long term pop-up at the Brentwood Country Mart this year, and if things couldn’t get any better they had a giant sample sale where we could all stock up on well priced goodies. Katherina and Margaret Kleveland are designing practical bohemian prairie inspired styles that can be worn day and night. Lily Aldridge is a fixture on Doen’s instagram modeling their beautiful dresses. I love this this, this, and this from the current line. Bird at the Platform in Culver City has a large selection of Doen until January 5th.
- By Far – Bulgarian footwear brand By Far was founded in 2016 and has high-profile fans. Their contemporary, elegant shapes are all handmade in a family run factory from a mix of premium and sustainable Italian leathers and suede. They have been spotted on the feet of Aimee Song, the Hadids, and Jenners. I like this, this, and this from their line.
- Veja – Is a French brand with focus on fair trade and environmentally responsible suppliers. These sneakers are being spotted around the globe. It didn’t hurt that Megan Markle choose to wear them on her recent trip to Australia. I’m a fan of these.
- Medea – Medea is the brain child of artists, models, and twin sisters Giulia and Camilla Venturini. This new Milan based brand is set to have the next IT bag! Click here to check it out.
Photo: Megan and Harry @veja-official, Lily Aldridge @shopdoen.