Feelin’ Fila on and off the court! Fila was founded in 1911 in Piedmont, Italy. Originally a textile company that started making clothing for people in the Italian Alps. The company moved into sportswear in the 1970’s and really took off with the endorsement of many tennis players including Björn Borg. They reached their height in the 90’s, and we are now seeing a revival of this cult favorite brand. They just did a collaboration with Fendi click here to see it. Below are some favorites of mine.
- Fila Enrica Oversized Cardigan Shopbop, $300
- Fila Martina Puffer Coat Tilly’s, $109
- Fila Islae Fleece Jacket Nordstrom, $100 Jacket in the above picture.
- Fila Clara Legging Nordstrom, $56
- Fila Oriana Velour Pant Fila, $68
- Fila Colorblock Cropped Sweatshirt Shopbop, $60
- Fila Ray Tracer Sneaker Shopbop, $85
- Fendi x Fila Mania Logo Socks Nordstrom, $140
- Fila Summer Sweatshirt Shopbop, $60
Shopbop just added a ton of new inventory to sale click here to check it out.