I ran into H&M yesterday and did a sweep of the store. Here’s what a found.
- Straight Cut Army Jacket H&M, $39.99. First picture. Cute fit and if you wanted to be creative you can sew on some patches ( like this, this, this,or this).
- Balloon Sleeve sweater H&M, $24.99. Second picture.
- Puff Sleeve Sweater H&M, $24.99. Third picture.
- Ruffled Ribbed Sweater H&M, $24.99. New arrival.
- Ruched Cotton Sweatshirt H&M, $39.99.
- Fleece High Collared Jacket H&M, $49.99.
- Wool Blend Coat H&M, $129.
After H&M I stopped into Madewell where I found these really cute and comfortable cargos (on sale & 30% off sale). I like the way they look with my zebra print maryjanes (70% off), Salt strap (also on sale), and gold hoops.
Yesterday was the last day of winter break for my kids. First stop was the Griffin Club for my weekly tennis clinic where my super stylish friend was wearing the cutest Birdies (today’s post inspiration). After tennis, is was off to pick up a gift for a friend (I also picked up something from myself see below). Lastly, it was lunch at Pizzeria Mozza. We had my favorite Nancy salad and Bianca pizza. YUM!
- The Sparrow Pink & Orange Satin Fringe Slide Birdies, $95. Great summer slide.
- The Phoebe Velvet Fur Lined Slide Birdies, $80. These are the ones my friend had on..so cute!
- The Songbird Pink Crystal Velvet Birdies, $120.
- Meredith Quill Small Chain Link Necklace Etsy, $75 and Chunky Chain Link Bracelet Etsy, $75. My gift to myself yesterday! LOVE!
My Salt strap (that happens to be on sale!) came yesterday and I love the way it looks with my monogramed Leatherology bag. Outfit above is Jenni Kayne cotton fisherman sweater, NSF cargos, and Kyoto Tango bracelet.