As temperatures start rising I need an alternative to my usual denim jean uniform. I came across these really comfortable utility pants by Velvet by Graham and Spencer. Check out the above outfit below.
- Aliza Ribbed Cotton Tank Velvet, $75
- Daniella Cotton Slub Cap Sleeve Velvet, $95
- Darcie Tape Utility Pant Velvet, $195 click here for olive. Similar to the Nili Lotan Jenna Pant. These are comfortable medium rise pants. They run big so size down one full size.
- Castaner Paloma Crisscross Leopard Sandal Shopbop, $130 & Leopard Manebi Mules Velvet, $165 (shoe in above pic).
I was browsing Velvet by Spencer & Graham and found so many easy wearable pieces. Below are some on my wish list.
- Cersei Lace Stitch Puff Sleeve Sweater Velvet, $257 Delicate lace stitch sweater and slight bell at the sleeve (on trend). Sweater in the above picture.
- Yadira Pintuck Voile Button Up Blouse White Bloomingdales, $104. Ulla Johnson feel for a lot less. Click here for Navy and Black.
- Myrella Cotton Poplin Button Up Velvet, $178 Delicate white blouse with eyelet trim.
- Astrid Cotton Button Up Velvet, $128 I like the bottom twist detailing on this classic button down.
- Velvet Whit Tee Shopbop, $95. Cute tee with puff sleeve detailing.
- Mina Lux Faux Fur Reversible Coat Wine Velvet, $288 Soft faux fur coat.
- Boe Sheer Cable Sweater Velvet, $238 Sweater in the below picture. I also like Davina Cotton Cashmere Stripe Sweater Velvet, $169 Nice sweaters for the evenings at Indian Wells.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).