- Zimmermann Allia Ruffled Lace Top Net-A-Porter, $530 look for less BB Dakota Dolared Park Top Shopbop, $78.
- Levi Wedgie High Waist Crop Nordstrom, $98 These have 1% stretch.
- Catbird Nothing 14k Earrings Net-A-Porter, $88.
- Maison Irem Mantra Woven Bracelet Shopbop, $35.
- Tretorn Callie Lace Up Sneakers Shopbop, $95.
- Simon Miller Tool Kit Mini Textured Leather Tote Net-A-Porter, $390. Also comes in black and silver. Simon Miller Large Tool Kit Nordstrom, $650.
Sale Alert…Shopbop is having a surprise up to 40% off sale. Some highlights are this Ulla Top, Sea NY Jumper, Loeffler Slides, Faithful the Brand Skirt, and Jerome Dreyfuss Bag. Shop the whole sale here.
To all my WordPress subscribers I’m changing over to a new e-mail platform tomorrow and if you would like to continue to get notifications of new blog posts please visit julesee.com and subscribe through your e-mail and not your WordPress site thank you!
Zimmermann and Lemlem fans The Outnet has lots of new inventory trickling in. Click here to see Zimmermann, here for Lemlem, and here for JUST IN. Some highlights below.
- Zimmermann Lace trimmed Gathered Linen Mini Outnet, $402
- Zimmermann Off the Shoulder Cotton Mini Outnet, $340 click here for white.
- Zimmermann Gathered Gauze Midi Outnet, $295
- Zimmermann Embroidered Cotton Midi Dress Black Outnet, $398
- Zimmermann Ruffle Trimmed Floral Print Silk Blouse Outnet, $148
- Zimmermann Striped Cotton Linen Blend Midi Outnet, $319
- Zimmermann Ruffled Silk Jumpsuit Outnet, $448
- Zimmermann Tiered Silk Cady Midi Dress Outnet, $298
- Zimmermann Printed Silk Georgette Midi Dress Outnet, $534
- Zimmermann Polka Dot Mini Outnet, $290
- Lemlem Anan off the shoulder dress Outnet, $197
- Lemlem Midi Skirt Outnet, $162
- Lemlem Uju Dress Outnet, $152
- Lemlem Maxi Outnet, $237
- Lemlem Off the Shoulder Top Outnet, $157
Friday night was frigid and to warm me up I bundled up in my Navy Peacoat for a date night out at Felix. We had a great corner table with a view of Evan Funke rolling out his homemade delicious pasta! Dinner was outstanding as usual. Saturday morning I opened the WSJ style section and coincidentally they had a whole article on The Peacoat. This timeless, cold weather coat has been around since the 16th century where it was originally created to keep Dutch sailors warm at sea. It never goes out of style and comes back with slight modifications each and every season. My Sandro Peacoat with faux shearling collar is no longer available but I found some similar alternatives.
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Double Breasted Knit Sleeve Peacoat Navy Farfetch, $278 Nordstrom,$416 Barney’s, $695 Love the knit sleeves on this version.
- Chloe Cropped Peacoat Nordstrom, $1595
- Zimmerman Peacoat Outnet, $498
- L.L. Bean Classic Peacoat L.L. Bean, $219
- Gaita Faux Fur Collar Peacoat Ted Baker, $365 Love the removable faux fur color on this jacket.
- Mango Lapels Wool Coat Mango, $99.99 also love Mango Double Breasted Coat, $119
- Cos Peacoat, $125
- Ralph Lauren Collection Aiden Double Breasted Cashmere Peacoat Bergdorf’s, $2,490
Photo: Alexa Chung