- Cle de Peau Concealer SPF25 Rated one of the best concealers, it’s a must have in your make-up bag. I wear the beige color.
- Naked Princess Lip Gloss Set I stumbled upon this brand of lip gloss years ago at the Four Season’s Spa. I have been using them ever since.
- Naked 2 Palette Urban Decay I love the Urban Decay palettes because they have so many colors. Once palette can create many different looks.
- Cle de Peau Beauté Radiant Fluid Foundation This is a great foundation because it gives you a glow and it has SPF. I have sensitive skin, and this does not make me break out. I wear B20.
- Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara When I don’t feel like wearing a lot of make-up all I wear is foundation and 264 blue Christian Dior mascara. The blue gives your eye a pop of color. The brown and black are great as well.
- Still Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner I have used this eyeliner for years. It stays on all day, and is easy to apply. I have it in several colors brown, black, and green.
- Tatcha Cleansing Oil Wonderful make-up remover.
- Ursa Major Face Wipes Occasionally after I wash my face I feel like I need an extra cleanse especially if I have sunscreen on. I love that they are individually wrapped….great for travel!
One thought on “Beauty Basics”
Great Recommendations. I use many of them.