Feel fresh going into the Memorial Day Weekend! I am always in search of an aluminum free deodorant that actually works. I have tried many, and these are a few of my favorites.
- Taketumi Charcoal Deodorant Lime Mint $22 The first bamboo charcoal deodorant stick. Ta-keh-su-mee, known as bamboo charcoal, is a time-honored Japanese secret for odor control and detoxification. I like this one because it’s in a stick form. I have tried the charcoal pastes, and they are not easy to apply.
- Ursa Major NO B.S Deodorant $18 An unscented, baking soda-free deodorant that eliminates underarm odor and absorbs excess moisture. It also comes in different scents.
- Origins No Offense Deodorant $19 No offense alcohol and aluminum free deodorant. I love the smell of this one. It’s currently on rotation in our house.
- Earth Mama Natural Deodorant $9.99 Contains organic grapefruit, tangerine and calendula. NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum. It also comes in Ginger Aid, Calming Lavender, and Non-Scented. I’m a big fan of this brand! They create safe organic products that work!
- Schmitt’s Bergamont Lime Deodorant $17 Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum. Scented with essential oils; no artificial fragrance. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates. This is also a favorite.