Isabel Marant has a great selection of boots this coming Fall 2018. I am seeing a lot of Western inspired, combat, and hiking boots trending for Fall. Here are some Isabel highlights…never too early to think about Fall even if it’s sweltering in Los Angeles.
- Dicker Ankle Boot $580 & Dacken Stacked Heel Bootie $560 The Dicker has been around for years. A classic boot that will never go out of style. I also like the Dacken which has a bit of a western flare to it.
- Studded Combat Boot $840 Combat boots are huge for Fall.
- Flat Marvin Studded Buckle Mule $615 I love these! It’s a blinged out Birkenstock Boston. I love the Taupe color way as well.
- Dawyna Studded Western Bootie A Western inspired boot with silver hardware on the heel.
- Derlyn Boot $655 Simple Western bootie & Dailan Boot $980 Beautiful and elegant mid rise evening boot.
Dewy, glowing, and radiant skin is the leading beauty trend this season. Here are some products that will give your skin that glow!
- Tatcha The Water Cream $68 Click here for the travel size. This oil-free, anti-aging water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals and optimal hydration for pure, poreless skin. Formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates.
- Glitter On the Go Liquid Eye Shadow Set $25 Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow delivers rich, beautiful color with a high-shimmer sheen minus the glitter, and features a pearl-packed translucent base. Click here for additional colors.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 $36 This is a great alternative to wearing foundation during the day or night. It’s gives you more coverage then the Juice Beauty CC cream. It feels light going on, and gives your skin a nice subtle glow. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances. I wear the medium shade and love it!!!
- Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm $30 A hydrating lip balm, rich in camellia oil, that absorbs quickly, leaving lips soft and touchable with a hint of 23-karat golden shimmer.
- Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish $36 A highly moisturizing and gentle exfoliating blend of virgin coconut oil and delicately floral Moroccan rose. The formula leaves skin softer, smooth, and more nourished. It’s made of all natural ingredients.
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick $48 Top makeup artist Gucci Westman launched Westman Atelier. Westman calls on her career as a makeup artist to create her line of consciously crafted cosmetics. The range, which includes blush, bronzer, foundation, and more, is designed to provide the look of dewy, radiant, and healthy skin.
- Westman Atelier Beauty Butter Powder Bronzer $65 and Westman Super Loaded Tinted Highlighter $65
Hôtel Crillon le Brave is another exquisite hotel I discovered on Mr. and Mrs. Smith Hotels. Hôtel Crillon le Brave a Relais & Chateaux property, is perched high on a hilltop in a historic village east of Avignon, France. The hotel has stunning panoramic country views. A gorgeous pool where we sat sipping our Billecart Rosé Champagne. The hotel is easily accessible from the Avignon train station. It’s surrounded by quaint villages, sunflower, and lavender fields. We scoured the little towns for their daily markets. My favorite was in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue where I picked up the most beautiful Provençal table clothes, napkins, and placemats. Driving through Provence is magical, barely any cars on the roads surrounded by majestic scenery. The hotel can arrange wine tasting, local restaurant reservations, and horse back riding through the country side (so fun!). You get the old world charm with the modern amenities at this boutique hotel. Hôtel Crillon le Brave is not to be missed when passing through Provence!
photo: Julie Woolenberg
Nordstrom Anniversary Early Access Sale is on! To access the sale early you need to have a Nordstrom credit or debit card. The sale will be open to the pubic after July 19th. Check out all the sale here. I will be refreshing my workout gear for the Fall since Nordstrom is offering 40% off of some of my favorite workout brands.
- ALO Glimpse Long Sleeve Top $44.90
- ALO Flow Thermal Tank $28.90
- Zella Infinity Ombre Crop Tee $58.90
- Beyond Yoga Weekend Traveler Crop Tank $43.90
- ALO Highwaist Airbrush Midi $51.90
- ALO Goddess Ribbed Legging $67.90
- Beyond Yoga Midi High Waist Legging $64.90
- Alo Block High Waist Mesh Inset Legging $72.90
I love seeing everyone’s summer travel photos on Instagram. I get inspired and enjoy learning about new, and exotic places to visit and stay. As well as the adventure I do have an affinity for unique, and luxurious hotels.
I wanted to share one of my favorite boutique hotels in Positano. Il San Pietro Positano is perched into the cliffside of Positano overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea. A short walk or shuttle ride from town but isolated and away from all the tourists. Each and every room has an ocean view with a balcony where you can sit and have your morning breakfast and caffe. Il San Pietro is the only hotel in Positano with a direct access to a private beach. The beach is a natural cove surrounded by crystal clear waters, with a solarium, restaurant, and bar by the sea. The iconic orange loungers are spread across the cliff overlooking the sea. An elevator carved into the cliff will swiftly carry you from the lobby down to this special heavenly spot. The hotel yacht, Morgan 44 or Joey, is available for chartering for a half or full day. Lastly, how could I forget the state of the art spa and tennis courts! This hotel is not to be missed when visiting the Amalfi Coast.