Dewy, glowing, and radiant skin is the leading beauty trend this season. Here are some products that will give your skin that glow!
- Tatcha The Water Cream $68 Click here for the travel size. This oil-free, anti-aging water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals and optimal hydration for pure, poreless skin. Formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates.
- Glitter On the Go Liquid Eye Shadow Set $25 Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow delivers rich, beautiful color with a high-shimmer sheen minus the glitter, and features a pearl-packed translucent base. Click here for additional colors.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 $36 This is a great alternative to wearing foundation during the day or night. It’s gives you more coverage then the Juice Beauty CC cream. It feels light going on, and gives your skin a nice subtle glow. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances. I wear the medium shade and love it!!!
- Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm $30 A hydrating lip balm, rich in camellia oil, that absorbs quickly, leaving lips soft and touchable with a hint of 23-karat golden shimmer.
- Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish $36 A highly moisturizing and gentle exfoliating blend of virgin coconut oil and delicately floral Moroccan rose. The formula leaves skin softer, smooth, and more nourished. It’s made of all natural ingredients.
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick $48 Top makeup artist Gucci Westman launched Westman Atelier. Westman calls on her career as a makeup artist to create her line of consciously crafted cosmetics. The range, which includes blush, bronzer, foundation, and more, is designed to provide the look of dewy, radiant, and healthy skin.
- Westman Atelier Beauty Butter Powder Bronzer $65 and Westman Super Loaded Tinted Highlighter $65