Summer is coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t enough time for one last hurrah! Cabo here I come! Below is what I’m squeezing into my new Herschel carry-on.
- Herschel Supply Co. 24 inch Wheelie Rolling Carry-On $150 I was in desperate need of a new carry-on, so I picked this one up at Nordstrom.
- Reformation Apricot Dress $150-$218 I got this dress a couple months ago, and I have been wearing it like crazy. The red and black color way are on-sale at Reformation.
- Marysia Palm Springs Scalloped Swim Suit $345 another option on sale click here. I didn’t really understand the hype of the Marysia bathing suit until I started wearing one. The fabric is like magic! It’s the most flattering swimsuit.
- ATP Atelier Carmen Leather Sandals $330 These have been my favorite Summer evening sandals.
- Lemlem Tiki Drawstring Cover-Up $315 Adorable swimsuit cover-up.
- Banjanan Smocked Printed Maxi $112.97 & Banjanan Printed Max $109.97 & Banjanan Smocked Leaf Print Maxi $109.97 I packed two light weight floral Banjanan dresses. The two I recently got from Shop Bop are sold out, so I found several other options at Nordstrom Rack (on-sale!!).
- SENSI Studio Morrocco Maxi Frayed Tote $158 I am bringing a similar SENSI studio tote to pack all my pool must-haves in.
photo: Olivia Lopez