Kashmir is a song by the English rock band Led Zeppelin. Included on their sixth album Physical Graffiti (1975), it was written by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant over a period of three years with lyrics dating to 1973.
- Everlane Shrunken Cashmere Sweatshirt $100 I like the grey, black, and ivory color way of this shrunken sweater made of Mongolian cashmere.
- Moncler Liane Vest $575 The evenings are finally starting to cool off in Los Angeles. This Moncler vest is a staple of mine through the Winter months.
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses $153 I love a pair of sunglasses that never go out of style.
- Isabel Marant Stud Belt Bracelet $185 This bedazzled leather cuff will spruce up your everyday outfit.
- Stan Smith x Stella McCartney $325 additional sizing click here. Stella McCartney’s take on a classic Stan Smith sneaker. LOVE!
- Madewell Cali Demi Chewed Hem Black $128 & Cali Demi Button Front Jeans Blue $135 I just picked up these two pairs of Madewell jeans. I love the color, fit, and length of both of them.
Julie Sarinana was spotted on the streets of Riems, France in this gorgeous floral print Sea dress. I love the bohemian style mixed with the edgy Balmain bag. Here are some of my favorite Sea picks along with the above Balmain bag, and Isabel Marant Western boots.
Childhood friends Sean Monahan, and Monica Paolini ( of Sea, New York) have become known for turning out easy, and everyday styles with an urban rustic vibe to loyal clients around the world.
- Sea Mia Midi Dress $395
- Sea Mia Tunic Dress $395
- Sea Mia Blouse $295
- Sea Keely Top $350
- Sea Keely Flutte Sleeve Midi Dress $470
- Sea Aurora Cotton Midi Dress $445
- Sea Aurora Printed Silk Blouse $345
- Balmain Baby Box Studded Shoulder Bag $1895 look for less click here and here.
- Isabel Marant Dawyna Studded Western Boot $780 look for less click here.
Midi skirts, and dresses are trending big time. The key skirt trends are midi length, wraps, animal prints, floral prints, asymmetrical hems, slip skirts, and pleats. Happy shopping!
- APIECE APART Rosehip Wrap Striped Skirt $355 & APIECE APART Rosehip Tencel Linen Blend Solid Color way $355 Love love love this skirt!
- PAPER London Siven Silk Wrap Skirt $400 Love the plaid pattern on this modern wrap skirt by Paper London.
- GANNI Charron Checkered Cotton Blend Skirt $180 The asymmetrical hem on this Ganni skirt is on point.
- Ulla Johnson Torri Asymmetric Printed Skirt $525 and Ulla Johnson Gretchen Floral Cotton & Silk Skirt $425 Flouncy & Floral!
- Other Stories Sheer Floral Ruffle Midi Skirt $89 This flowy black floral skirt is adorable, and a great price.
- GANNI Blakely Zebra Print Skirt $520 Animal print skirts have been all over the streets of London fashion week.
- Vince Bias Cut Skirt $255 Love this satin skirt paired with a oversized sweater
- Topshop Zebra Print Pleated Midi Wrap Skirt $75 This checks all the boxes. It’s a wrap, midi, animal print, and pleated.
photo: Sara Ellen, Jessie Bush, Cheyenne Tulsa, Janka Polliani
Chain link jewelry is trending for Fall 2018. Break out your vintage chain link bracelets, or choose from any of the above jewelry to spruce up your Fall look.
- Maria Black Dean Gold Plated Anklet $225 Love an anklet!
- Cloverpost Large Curb Chain Ring $69 also LOVE STONE AND STRAND 14k Gold Diamond Ring $675 Both of these simple chainlink rings look beautiful alone or stacked with other rings.
- Chloe Gold Tone Chocker $465 This necklace debuted on Fall 2018 runway. Made from gold tone bass the chunky links are reminiscent of the label’s iconic bags.
- Jennifer Fischer Chain Link Silver Earrings $220 Beautiful chain link climber earrings!
- Jennifer Fischer Chain Link Gold Plated Cuff $350 This simple chain link cuff looks great solo, or layered with other bracelets.
- Cloverpost Large Curb Chain Bracelet $86 Simple gold chain bracelet that’s made in the USA.
- Laura Lombardi Gold Tone Necklace $180 Brooklyn based Laura Lombardi started creating jewelry as a hobby and credits the internet and social media to the success of her collections.
- Jennifer Fischer Silver Rhodium Plated Cuff $475
- Jennifer Fischer Triple Hoops Plated Earrings $195 These triple hoops are hollow so they are not too heavy on the ear.
I like to have one statement coat or bag for Fall that takes you into the holidays (mine always tends to be faux fur). I stumbled across this brand at Liberty of London. It’s playful, festive, and fun!
London based designer Hannah Weiland serves up faux fur creations with an irresistible sense of fun. She studied art history and textiles before launching Shrimps, because of her childhood nickname.
- Shrimps Una Bag $595
- Shrimps Molly Faux Pearl Embellished Clutch $399
- Eamon Crystal Buttoned Faux Fur Coat $677
- Shrimps Cullen Heart Print Faux Fur Jacket $491
- Shrimps Antonia Bag $695 click here for gold color way click here for black
- Shrimps Quinn Shoulder Bag $650
- Shrimps Leopard Print Faux Fur Jacket $457
- Shrimps Martini Clutch $350
photo: Natalie Helgerud & Guri Heli, Jessie Bush