Chain link jewelry is trending for Fall 2018. Break out your vintage chain link bracelets, or choose from any of the above jewelry to spruce up your Fall look.
- Maria Black Dean Gold Plated Anklet $225 Love an anklet!
- Cloverpost Large Curb Chain Ring $69 also LOVE STONE AND STRAND 14k Gold Diamond Ring $675 Both of these simple chainlink rings look beautiful alone or stacked with other rings.
- Chloe Gold Tone Chocker $465 This necklace debuted on Fall 2018 runway. Made from gold tone bass the chunky links are reminiscent of the label’s iconic bags.
- Jennifer Fischer Chain Link Silver Earrings $220 Beautiful chain link climber earrings!
- Jennifer Fischer Chain Link Gold Plated Cuff $350 This simple chain link cuff looks great solo, or layered with other bracelets.
- Cloverpost Large Curb Chain Bracelet $86 Simple gold chain bracelet that’s made in the USA.
- Laura Lombardi Gold Tone Necklace $180 Brooklyn based Laura Lombardi started creating jewelry as a hobby and credits the internet and social media to the success of her collections.
- Jennifer Fischer Silver Rhodium Plated Cuff $475
- Jennifer Fischer Triple Hoops Plated Earrings $195 These triple hoops are hollow so they are not too heavy on the ear.