I was on Montana this weekend taking my daughter to Face Haus and stopped in the Clare V store to pick up a gift. Clare V. reminds me a lot of how Kate Spade used to be when I worked there over 20 years ago. The attention to detail, smart merchandising, bright colors, and bringing in other unique designers to compliment her own designs. I love her Parisian flare mixed with classic and preppy style.
- Clave V. Foldover Clutch Shopbop, $178.50 This is the bag I picked up for a gift. Big hit!
- Clare V. x Kathryn Bentley Hexagon Studs Shopspring, $410 & Clare V x Kathryn Bentley Prism Studs Shopspring, $450. Shopspring gives you 4% back on all of your purchases in either the form of original payment or store credit (and no tax).
- Clare V. x DEMYLEE Le Pouf Sweater Shopspring, $269 An updated version to the red and blue stripe one from last season.
- Kyoto Tango by Clare V. Shopspring, $130 also like the set Kyoto Tango Poof Ta Ta set Net-A-Porter, $210 Bold statement bangles.
- Clare V. Sweatshirt Shopspring, $125 Extra soft, light weight, and made of organic cotton. A favorite of mine!
- Clare V. Crossbody Simple Tote Shopspring, $495 click here for brown. Great light weight tote bag with magnetic closure.
- Clare V. x Garrett Leight Sunglasses Tortoise Moda Operandi, $340 click here for black.
- Clare V. Wallet Clutch Shopspring, $135 Cute Valentine’s Day gift.
- Clare V. Attache Shopspring, $395 Leopard is still going strong.
- Clare V. Every Mother Counts Tote Bag Shopspring, $45 Cute gift to put away for Mother’s Day.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).