Some people are returning from Spring Break and others are just getting ready to go. I’m still in Spring Break mode after seeing so much fun fashion sitting poolside in Maui.
- Roxy Tomboy Lifeguard Hat Amazon, $24.50 I needed an inexpensive hat I could wear in the pool and in the ocean so I picked this one up at the hotel gift shop. I got a small/medium.
- Kitsch Rhinestone Snap Hair Clip Shopbop, $29 Also like this & this from Pixie Market. Hair bling is all the rage.
- Topshop Seychelles Rope Tote Bag Topshop, $52 Cute inexpensive beach bag.
- Innika Choo Hans Dress Shopbop, $335 Pretty in pink!
- Birkenstock Arizona Sandal Nordstrom, $124 also these (soft cushion footbed).
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine Amazon, $9.90 Just finished this book. A great beach read.
- Portable Backgammon Set Moma, $38 A must when traveling.
- CASTAÑER Carina Jute Wedge Matches, $96 so many cute espadrilles check then all out here (lots of great colors). This family owned Spanish brand dates back to 1776, creating handmade leather sandals. Today they have expanded their line of espadrilles designing for women around the globe.
One thought on “Spring Break Take”
Elinor Olephant is a wondeful book. Enjoy