As I think about the next couple of months there are several occasions where I need to get dressed up…graduation, teas, and various get togethers. I like & Other Stories because they have on trend pieces that are affordable and nice quality. A wrap dress is a flattering silhouette on all different body types and comfortable to wear.
- Ruffled Linen Midi Wrap Dress & Other Stories, $139 It comes in this stripe pattern and a delicate floral print. I like the slightly pouf sleeve and the front ruffle detail.
- Puff Sleeve Linen Wrap Dress Mini & Other Stories, $119 Love the silhouette of this simple black mini. We all need LBD.
- Tibi Scott Sandal Shopbop, $485 I like the look of a barely there sandal with a wrap dress. Look for less Madewell Lace Up Sandal $59.50.
- Studded Cross Strap Sandals & Other Stories, $129 Cute casual sandal similar to Isabel Marant. Speaking of Isabel Marant I love the Encore Studded Sandal, and Joakee sandal.
- Clare V. Moyen Alice Woven Sisal Bag Nordstrom, $250 Just in at Nordstrom I love the two tone strap detail. It’s a cute update from last year’s Alice. This can be casual or dressed up.
If you want to receive notifications of new posts sign up for my newsletter (see side bar for subscribe button or scroll to the bottom of the page on mobile).