NYFW Spring 2020 is well underway and that means a lot of chic fashion filled streets. I noticed simplistic basics mixed with cool accessories. Monochromatic dressing is big with suiting and separates. People are mad about plaid with kilts, checked pants, blazers, and belted jackets. It’s preppy with an edge this season!
Although it’s sweltering in Los Angeles I can’t help but get into fall mode. This weekend I stocked up on some much needed basics at Everlane (the best for affordable button downs, tee’s, and sweaters). I also listed some preppy with an edge must have pieces for fall below.
- Common Projects Combat Boot Nordstrom, $695. Love!
- Apiece Apart Marston Pant Goop, $315. Slimmer leg then the Merida pant and they have stretch. Very comfortable.
- Alex Mill Marine Stripe Sweater Nordstrom, $98.
- Tod’s New Light Penny Loafer Nordstrom, $625. Loafers are big this season.
- Henley Waffle Tee Everlane, $38. All Everlane tops run big I always size down. I got the xxsmall.
- Kick Crop Work Pant Everlane, $60. Really comfortable they have a lot of stretch. The pants at Everlane run true to size.
- Soft Cotten Crew Everlane, $50. I got the dark blue twist.
- Texture Cardigan Everlane, $98. Cardigans are big for fall.
- Short Sleeve Cashmere Tee Everlane, $90. Cute fit.
- Link Stitch Crewneck Sweater Everlane, $75. I like the bone.
- The Day Glove Everlane, $115. A consistent best seller at Everlane.