I’ve been dreaming of Celine after seeing all the Spring 2020 runway pictures. It’s bourgeois 70’s fashion that is practical and wearable. Think street chic 70’s cool Parisian girl fashion. Some highlights include bootcut jeans worn with simple white sneakers, slouchy boots with flowy midi skirts and dresses, skinny belts, caramel colored suede (jackets & boots), the 80’s vest is back, aviator sunglasses, and chic overcoats (blazers, trenches, & 70’s fur coats…think Almost Famous). Below I’ve pulled together some wear now fashion inspired by the Celine show. To see the full Celine runway show recap at Vogue click here.
- Celine 61mm Aviator Sunglasses Nordstrom, $460. Look for less here.
- Pascal Leather Bomber Jacket All Saints, $450.
- A.P.C. Trench Coat Matches Fashion, $520. Look for less & Other Stories.
- Converse Chuck Taylor Nordstrom, $50.
- Jerome Dreyfuss Jocelyne Boot Revolve, $520. Also love Sandy in Black & Sandy in Beige (ON SALE). Size up on the Sandy boot.
- Re/Done High Rise Flare Net-a-Porter, $250 & Re/Done 70’s High Rise Goop, $275.
- Angelina Vest Nili Lotan, $495.
- G Label Denim Jacket Goop, $395, or this Reformation or Levi Ex Boyfriend denim jacket.
- Gucci Skinny Leather Belt Net-a-Porter, $350.
- Farley Sherling Jacket All Saints, $1,228.
- Ganni Double Breasted Blazer Nordstrom, $360.
- Celine Small Crecy Bag 24s, $1,950.