Yesterday a must needed trip to Century City was in the works for winter boots (I decided on the Madewell shearling ones), hair accessories, and dumplings at Din Tai Fung . After I picked up my boots (and this cute hat), I was scouring the mall for the perfect knotted headband. It couldn’t be too big and it couldn’t be too tight. I finally found one at Anthropologie along with some other great hair accessories.
- Lauren Knotted Headband Anthropologie, $18. This one felt comfortable on my head.
- Margot Scarf Ponytail Holder Set Anthropologie, $18. (also like this pattern). I throw my hair in a ponytail all the time and this dresses it up.
- Helena Ponytail Holder Set Anthropologie, $18.
- Misty Ponytail Holder Set Anthropologie, $20.
- Doris Hair Clip Set Anthropologie, $24.
- Jennifer Behr Lorelei Headband Shopbop, $208. Headband in the above picture.
- Lele Sadoughi Headband Nordstrom, $65.